Bitcoin

Bitcoin has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bitcoin also ranks 54th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Bitcoin?

“So EASY, GUARANTEED, 100% SAFE AND EASY.”

Scotty R.
10/29/19

It is a great safe and easy way to transfer and receive money to send I'm received from customers it is 100% great and trustworthy and definitely A integrated product iit s going to do wonders for the world.

“I think merchants like bitcoin, but I don't think it...”

Jenny J.
4/23/13

I think merchants like bitcoin, but I don't think it is best for consumers. I like bank involvement when making online purchases. It adds a level of security. For merchants, it is a great way to avoid extra fees that come with dealing with banks. There needs to be more security on the internet not less.

luisc176
June 10th, 2019
I hired a service online and they asked me to pay with bitcoin. I never used bitcoin before, it was my first time. I searched on google and discovered this page. It's useless. They should explain better about what is bitcoin and how to use it. This website is focused in miners and people with a lot of tech-knowledge but if they want bitcoin to become a popular currency, they should change their styles and texts. I give them 3 stars anyway because the exchangers category helped me a little bit.
seanp15
December 17th, 2013
This is only place where I found my bitcoins related queries. I think in future all online transaction will be depends on bitcoin.

It is not a scam. It's legit. An online currency and payment method, both at the time. No banks, no government, no $#*!s.

By Luis C.

I recommend you, for your own safety, to create and store your bitcoins in a cold-wallet. A wallet from which you and only you know the private key and can access those funds. I personally used myfreewallet.net and i'm satisfied with them.

By Luis C.

i earned hundred of thousands of dollars using BITCOIN.. eeonstore.com accepts BITCOIN as a payment at their apple wholesale store.. i bought x5 iphone xs max at $4999 using BITCOIN

By Takiia D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bitcoin staff and other customers.

Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money. Find all you need to know and get started with Bitcoin on bitcoin.org.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bitcoin?

Have a question about Bitcoin?