Review of Bitcoin

privacy@bitcoin.org

2 reviews with 3 stars

luisc176
6/10/19

I hired a service online and they asked me to pay with bitcoin. I never used bitcoin before, it was my first time. I searched on google and discovered this page. It's useless. They should explain better about what is bitcoin and how to use it. This website is focused in miners and people with a lot of tech-knowledge but if they want bitcoin to become a popular currency, they should change their styles and texts. I give them 3 stars anyway because the exchangers category helped me a little bit.

seanp15
12/17/13

This is only place where I found my bitcoins related queries. I think in future all online transaction will be depends on bitcoin.

It is not a scam. It's legit. An online currency and payment method, both at the time. No banks, no government, no $#*!s.

By Luis C.

I recommend you, for your own safety, to create and store your bitcoins in a cold-wallet. A wallet from which you and only you know the private key and can access those funds. I personally used myfreewallet.net and i'm satisfied with them.

By Luis C.

Questions? Get answers from the Bitcoin staff and other customers.

Bitcoin?