Review of Bitcoin

San Jose, California, United States
privacy@bitcoin.org

luisc176
6/10/19

I hired a service online and they asked me to pay with bitcoin. I never used bitcoin before, it was my first time. I searched on google and discovered this page. It's useless. They should explain better about what is bitcoin and how to use it. This website is focused in miners and people with a lot of tech-knowledge but if they want bitcoin to become a popular currency, they should change their styles and texts. I give them 3 stars anyway because the exchangers category helped me a little bit.

benedictf7
2/6/14

Here's where all the bitcoin madness began. You can find all the information about bitcoins here. Very nice website and thank you for inventing the bitcoin!

seanp15
12/17/13

This is only place where I found my bitcoins related queries. I think in future all online transaction will be depends on bitcoin.

lisar28
12/7/13

Great place to start!

jennyj6
4/23/13

I think merchants like bitcoin, but I don't think it is best for consumers. I like bank involvement when making online purchases. It adds a level of security. For merchants, it is a great way to avoid extra fees that come with dealing with banks. There needs to be more security on the internet not less.

rogerm32
4/8/13

Bitcoin.org is the place to start to learn about bitcoins, bitcoin mining (where bitcoins come from), and get all the software and resources you need to get started. Bitcoins could be the future currency of the world. Don't miss the boat!

It is not a scam. It's legit. An online currency and payment method, both at the time. No banks, no government, no $#*!s.

By Luis C.

I recommend you, for your own safety, to create and store your bitcoins in a cold-wallet. A wallet from which you and only you know the private key and can access those funds. I personally used myfreewallet.net and i'm satisfied with them.

By Luis C.

Questions? Get answers from the Bitcoin staff and other customers.

Bitcoin?