Birkenstock Store

Birkenstock Store has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Birkenstock Store ranks 53rd among Men's Shoes sites.

How would you rate Birkenstock Store?

“Item never received”

Gabriele K.
9/15/20

I ordered a pair of shoes and never received them. I contacted the company several times and they never responded. It's a scam! Never order from here!

gabrielek12
September 15th, 2020

jennyj85
Jenny J.
July 2nd, 2018

I ordered a shoe and they also said there was free shipping. In the end, they charged $20+ for shipping, but in the checkout it did not say that. I received the wrong shoe and they refused to take back the shoe.

Questions? Get answers from the Birkenstock Store staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Birkenstock Store?

Have a question about Birkenstock Store?