BirdForum.net

BirdForum.net has a consumer rating of 3.6 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BirdForum.net ranks 5th among Birding sites.

How would you rate BirdForum.net?

“Visit almost every day”

Jamie A.
10/16/15

I visit this forum almost every day. Being an avid bird watcher, I know quite a bit about different birds and calls and what not. But I am always learning through others on this forum who share my same interest. Not to mention, I can't afford to travel all over the world to see all the beautiful species, so it's fascinating to see others' pictures posted in the forum.

“Deceptive marketing and product”

Holly D.
1/10/16

I recently ordered a very expensive dog bed from the website www.$#*!newyork.com Surely, you think you are ordering from a New York based line for your beloved pet, and in my case, a high end mini poodle who totally deserves a $500+ bed... However, after placing the order online... wanting this bed for my little guy so badly... saving until Christmas to splurge on him... and only him... as the "Made in Italy" totally sold me... I splurged. I was so excited and couldn't wait for it to arrive. Surely, my expectations were not to receive a drop shipment from KOREA... so when a smaller than expected box arrived from KOREA... I opened it and realized it was the dog bed I ordered from www.$#*!newyork.com. What a pathetic piece of crap! I could have made this in home EC class in high school... and for this much money? Are you kidding me? And I am to return this to Korea? OMG. A) people should know this company is NOT based in NYC B) beware that perhaps your product you order is NOT high end as represented online... but made in China or Korea... and you are just getting ripped off by a name that sums up exactly what this company is... $#*!!

jamiea20
October 16th, 2015

keythr
May 12th, 2011

Birder / Birdwatcher / Twitcher / Ornithologist / Nature Lover…?

Birdforum says it is the world's largest online bird forum. I can't verify that, but it is certainly extensive and well put together. There are thousands of photographs, identification tips, recordings of bird calls, video clips, equipment reviews, encyclopaedia information and details on bird watching sites and sightings from all around the world.

Whatever the level of your interest or wherever your bird watching takes place, there'll be something on this website that you'll enjoy.

Lots of good links. Registration is free.

www.birdforum.net

hollyd15
January 10th, 2016

A) people should know this company is NOT based in NYC

sanbullocki
October 10th, 2013

Everything about the birds you can find in this forum. I was searching more about home birds such as parrots and canary's, and I found much in this forum. Great website

crystalb71
April 25th, 2017

Their site is great, they have wonderful advice. The community, as with any parrot community, kinda judgemental. Their products, I've heard mixed reviews.

Questions? Get answers from the BirdForum.net staff and other customers.

Free and friendly birdwatching community - with forum, gallery, blogs and reviews. Chat with other birders around the world, post and view photographs of birds in the wild, read and discuss reviews on equipment, blog about your latest sightings.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BirdForum.net?

Have a question about BirdForum.net?