Biovea France

Biovea France has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Biovea France ranks 59th among Alternative Medicine sites.

How would you rate Biovea France?

“Good service, good items.”

Alex D.
12/9/16

I have ordered a few times via this website over the years for a total of 400. I ve never been dissapointed. The service quality is good. And they have products I cannot find on any other French website.

“Scam company”

Laura M.
11/10/20

They will charge for products they never deliver. They run a criminal operation. Read anywhere online.

alexd114
December 9th, 2016

lauram1584
November 10th, 2020

Scam. Avoid. They will charge you but you will never get any poducts.

By Laura M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Biovea France staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Biovea France?

Have a question about Biovea France?