Review of Biotopic.ca

Tel: 1-877-285-8283

5 reviews with 5 stars

donnah523
12/10/19
Customer service helped my answer questions about their product. I'm feel like i'm getting the best results when using products together with the shampoo and conditioner. Follicle plus27 is great to use. Right now I am very pleased.
genevieves20
11/3/19
I really like this product. After a few months of using it, it has made my hair look much fuller.
It's been really hard to find sulfate free shampoo to thicken hair and this is definitely the cleanest product that has shown results.
roberth1530
11/2/19
I was losing hair and this really helped in fast time. I will have to say these are products that i actually like using. The cheapest shipping rate was fast too. about 3 days.
bille98
3/9/19
The shampoo and conditioner smell like peppermint and eucalyptus and ??Even if it doesn't help thicken my hair, its the best shampoo I've used. the Follicle Plus 27 hair therapy spray has no fragrance, but that's good since you don't wash it out and nobody will notice.
ollief11
3/4/19
After trying minoxidil with no results except for an irritated scalp, I search for a more natural hair loss product. I tried a couple different brands, but this one is the best so far. Really good ingredients in the formulation. Smells great and my hair is looking much thicker. Only down side was the price, but all in all worth it.

Questions? Get answers from the Biotopic.ca staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Biotopic.ca