Biotopic.ca

Biotopic.ca has a consumer rating of 3.76 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Biotopic.ca ranks 4th among Natural Hair Products sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 58.3%
How would you rate Biotopic.ca?

“Very good system”

william k.
8/28/21

The system makes sense and I actually enjoy using unlike minoxidil. The products are highly sophisticated in my opinion and I'm getting good hair thickness back. Please note I have used now for 8 months and the first 3 I didn't notice much, but it did start to improve after that.

“Same as the rest”

Harold R.
5/8/21

So I guess I'm writing this cause I didn't read the reviews before I ordered now I'm in the same boat it's been two weeks and still waiting I also got the ran out of stock speech pretty fishy story... and to see it's not just me really makes me wonder

williamk1432

jessicas2283
August 30th, 2021

Have been using this product for quite some time now and I have yet to find anything else that works as well. I'm noticing a difference in my hair. I leave the shampoo on for a couple of minutes before rinsing. Smells wonderful and does not dry out my hair at all.

haroldr161
May 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

Don’t buy move on

Have not yet received

spencerp46
July 8th, 2021

This company has the absolute worst customer service on the planet. I mistakenly put the wrong shipping address and notified them immediately after my purchase and they still shipped it to the wrong address and said it was "my problem".

nelsonb104
January 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

The wording on the website is purposefully deceiving when you are ready to pay for your product, it offers you an "upgrade" to a new product with a discount, however this is not an upgrade, it is an ADD-ON. I am 25 and I am usually very good at spotting internet scams and misinformation, however this is flat out deceitful and just sad. For a product that customers should be regularly buying, they would rather spit on your face and potential loyalty for 30-50 dollars more on one order. Everything about this company is just unethical. I can't imagine the older buyers, or people that haven't really adapted to the internet. How easily they have gotten tricked, with no way of getting their money back. I e-mailed for customer service and I got some dumb $#*! named Michelle or whatever dyke name she's got telling me she would LOVE to help me with the problem, yet she stopped replying to me completely after the first e-mail. I have sent 4 e-mails out already, no reply. Also, they have only shipped the 3-pack that they slithered onto my order, not even my initial one bottle that I got. I would not be surprised if they never ship it at all and just try to keep my money. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. Many other products with the same chemicals that will promote hair growth are out there. An unethical company like this one deserves to go bankrupt.

Tip for consumers:
Simply don't use this site

timothyy48
August 28th, 2021

If you notice your hair is thinning and you have hair loss, This Biotopic really has the power to stop the hair loss. The smell is great and it will leave the scalp soft and moist (not oily). I have been using this for 3 years and I have noticed that I am not losing my hair anymore but it didn't help meet regrow the hair from the follicles. It maintains whatever you have right now.

tanvis13
April 15th, 2021

I completed an online transaction on Feb 05. They mentioned that I will get my order delivered in 10 days however I haven't get it yet. No updates from them and whenever I remember that I didn't get the product I called them, on-call CR always says someone will contact you within 24 to 48 hours. I am getting standard email that they are running out of the product but my order has been processed.
In the last email, he mentioned the order has been processed and within 24 hours tracking details will send it to you. After 48 hours when I contacted them, Daniel mentioned the order has been processed that doesn't mean the order is ready to despatch. Maybe my English is poor so I will provide you with the proof and if someone can help me to understand the language would be helpful.
I sent an email to them to refund my money and cancel the order they said they can't do that. Another thing is when I order the products I order twice so right away on Feb 5th I contacted them to cancel one item from the order. Again, a wage answer that they won't be able to cancel the one item however I can return that within 30 days of purchase.
I am pretty sure I am going to return one item as this is the first time I order to try the product if I get it. It's an expensive product and for two months I am getting the answer they are running out of the product.
If someone ordered the product between Feb 05 and now and they get it, can you please let me know here.
I haven't received the product yet but paid for two months and haven't received money back nor the product. This is not a fake review. Please read before you buy the product.

Whoever wants proof of purchase and email communication with the date please feel free to contact me via email@ *******@gmail.com

Tip for consumers:
This is not a fake review so everyone should read and consider it before buying.

Hair Products

maxf108
May 15th, 2021

The one proven compound to increase hair growth over time is minoxidil, which is not contained in this product. But if you looking to try a more natural alternative, and are not willing to use products such as minoxidil (minoxidil is toxic), then this is a good alternative to try. I have been using Biotopic for one month. I gave this product a 5 star review, since the product itself if packaged well, tolerated on the scalp well, and does not have any harsh smells. It is a good alternative to those who do not want to use a drug like minoxidil or who gets irritation from the use of minoxidil. Also Hair wont fall out when you stop using it. Who really wants to put minoxidil on their head for the rest of their lives?

Tip for consumers:
recommend using for a few months to a year

Products used:
I used the regrowth system

neila59
October 8th, 2020

I'm from england. No order. No response to none of my emails. Phone number is not uk based so can not be rang from mobiles. Seriously unhappy

andrewc1451
August 28th, 2021

Great product. Using it a month and seeing a little change. Have used it for almost 4 months, and i would say that this product works wonders. My hair now is thicker and fuller. I like touching my hair. And its healthier

georgiar78
July 19th, 2020

Third order. Excellent products in the total regrowth system. They have made a solid difference in the thickness of my hair.

alij91
November 22nd, 2020

So far I've been using it for nearly a full month and it's been showing some good progress. I'm sure I just need to stick to it and my hair will be back I pray and hope!

arthorw
August 30th, 2021

Got my order smoothly. And the product works perfectly for my hair. I'm noticing thicker hair. High recommanded this company

rickyc100
July 15th, 2020

It was my first and last time purchasing from them. When I bought the first set which came in 3 small bottles, I checked out and it gave me the option to get 15% off if I bought the 3 small bottle set. I thought it was for the one i already added to my cart but it was to add on another 3 bottles and I didnt know that until after I checked out. I emailed them right away and asked to cancel the second 3 bottles and they replied quickly and said they couldnt cancel after orders are made however I had 120 days money back guarantee so I was fine with that. I thought I'd just try the products first and see how well it would work for me. After 1.5 months of no progress, I emailed again asking to return and then they said I only had 60 days to return something and provided the link and order # to return it however the order # was not working... I was shocked because I was running out of time to return it. I replied again asking why they changed it, and that the return wasnt working for me. They took over a week to respond AND THEN they said that I was only allowed to return something if it was damaged and unopened. Also disregarded my other questions. And that was over a week ago since I replied back. They clearly keep changing their statements and obviously dont want to give me my money back. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Their products dont work and they are super unprofessional. $150+ down the drain.

donnah523
December 10th, 2019

Customer service helped my answer questions about their product. I'm feel like i'm getting the best results when using products together with the shampoo and conditioner. Follicle plus27 is great to use. Right now I am very pleased.

roberth984
October 27th, 2018

This website offers hair growth treatment products (shampoo, conditioner, gel, etc) at a hefty price. They offer a full money back warranty BUT they will never give you your money back. Emails are simply ignored and not ever answered. They have no phone number so you can't call in either to get your money back. Save yourself time and trouble and avoid this website and it's products.

ollief11
March 4th, 2019

After trying minoxidil with no results except for an irritated scalp, I search for a more natural hair loss product. I tried a couple different brands, but this one is the best so far. Really good ingredients in the formulation. Smells great and my hair is looking much thicker. Only down side was the price, but all in all worth it.

genevieves20
November 3rd, 2019

I really like this product. After a few months of using it, it has made my hair look much fuller.
It's been really hard to find sulfate free shampoo to thicken hair and this is definitely the cleanest product that has shown results.

roberth1530
November 2nd, 2019

I was losing hair and this really helped in fast time. I will have to say these are products that i actually like using. The cheapest shipping rate was fast too. About 3 days.

bille98
March 9th, 2019

The shampoo and conditioner smell like peppermint and eucalyptus and? Even if it doesn't help thicken my hair, its the best shampoo I've used. The Follicle Plus 27 hair therapy spray has no fragrance, but that's good since you don't wash it out and nobody will notice.

mariod52
January 8th, 2019

I ordered Biotopic over a month ago and I have not received anything... Just two automated email stating they are out of stock due to high demands and that's after I emailed them twice asking about my order. There is no contact number available.

scottg359
January 16th, 2019

I've had the exact experience as Mario D. Terrible customer service and absolutely no interest in helping solve issues with your order. I made an order on December 6,2018 and never heard anything until I called and emailed 10 days later (they say 3-7 days to ship). Their customer service rep said they had run low on stock and would be shipping that week, but still never heard anything. I have been back and forth with them over email for over a month and as of January 16 still have not heard a thing about when my order will ship. Their customer service number is *******283, but those people wont be able to help you track an order if it hasn't shipped. It is starting to smell like a scam and I would strongly recommend all to avoid ordering this product.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Biotopic.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Biotopic.ca?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.8
Have a question about Biotopic.ca?