Biotopic.ca

Biotopic.ca has a consumer rating of 3.4 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Biotopic.ca also ranks 15th among Natural Hair Products sites.

How would you rate Biotopic.ca?

“Good products”

Georgia R.
7/19/20

Third order. Excellent products in the total regrowth system. They have made a solid difference in the thickness of my hair.

“Scam”

Ricky C.
7/15/20

It was my first and last time purchasing from them. When I bought the first set which came in 3 small bottles, I checked out and it gave me the option to get 15% off if I bought the 3 small bottle set. I thought it was for the one i already added to my cart but it was to add on another 3 bottles and I didnt know that until after I checked out. I emailed them right away and asked to cancel the second 3 bottles and they replied quickly and said they couldnt cancel after orders are made however I had 120 days money back guarantee so I was fine with that. I thought I'd just try the products first and see how well it would work for me. After 1.5 months of no progress, I emailed again asking to return and then they said I only had 60 days to return something and provided the link and order # to return it however the order # was not working... I was shocked because I was running out of time to return it. I replied again asking why they changed it, and that the return wasnt working for me. They took over a week to respond AND THEN they said that I was only allowed to return something if it was damaged and unopened. Also disregarded my other questions. And that was over a week ago since I replied back. They clearly keep changing their statements and obviously dont want to give me my money back. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Their products dont work and they are super unprofessional. $150+ down the drain.

georgiar78
July 19th, 2020
donnah523
December 10th, 2019
Customer service helped my answer questions about their product. I'm feel like i'm getting the best results when using products together with the shampoo and conditioner. Follicle plus27 is great to use. Right now I am very pleased.
rickyc100
July 15th, 2020
ollief11
March 4th, 2019
After trying minoxidil with no results except for an irritated scalp, I search for a more natural hair loss product. I tried a couple different brands, but this one is the best so far. Really good ingredients in the formulation. Smells great and my hair is looking much thicker. Only down side was the price, but all in all worth it.
genevieves20
November 3rd, 2019
I really like this product. After a few months of using it, it has made my hair look much fuller.
It's been really hard to find sulfate free shampoo to thicken hair and this is definitely the cleanest product that has shown results.
roberth1530
November 2nd, 2019
I was losing hair and this really helped in fast time. I will have to say these are products that i actually like using. The cheapest shipping rate was fast too. About 3 days.
bille98
March 9th, 2019
The shampoo and conditioner smell like peppermint and eucalyptus and? Even if it doesn't help thicken my hair, its the best shampoo I've used. The Follicle Plus 27 hair therapy spray has no fragrance, but that's good since you don't wash it out and nobody will notice.
roberth984
October 27th, 2018
This website offers hair growth treatment products (shampoo, conditioner, gel, etc) at a hefty price. They offer a full money back warranty BUT they will never give you your money back. Emails are simply ignored and not ever answered. They have no phone number so you can't call in either to get your money back. Save yourself time and trouble and avoid this website and it's products.
mariod52
January 8th, 2019
I ordered Biotopic over a month ago and I have not received anything... Just two automated email stating they are out of stock due to high demands and that's after I emailed them twice asking about my order. There is no contact number available.
scottg359
January 16th, 2019
I've had the exact experience as Mario D. Terrible customer service and absolutely no interest in helping solve issues with your order. I made an order on December 6,2018 and never heard anything until I called and emailed 10 days later (they say 3-7 days to ship). Their customer service rep said they had run low on stock and would be shipping that week, but still never heard anything. I have been back and forth with them over email for over a month and as of January 16 still have not heard a thing about when my order will ship. Their customer service number is *******283, but those people wont be able to help you track an order if it hasn't shipped. It is starting to smell like a scam and I would strongly recommend all to avoid ordering this product.

Questions? Get answers from the Biotopic.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Biotopic.ca?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.4
Have a question about Biotopic.ca?