Review of BINGOTRANS

BINGOTRANS reviews

2268 International Trade Center, Guanghua Rd.
Beijing, TX 77043, China
Tel: (0086) 075536938000
cs@bingotrans.com

1 star

marks176
6/17/14

I ordered some cycling clothing: Bib Sorts, Nicks and Jerseys, and was concerned about the sizing. I sent an email with my concerns and was answered promptly and followed the advice. The goods arrived in good time, and the sizing was great, and the quality of the product exceeded my expectations.

piticaa
12/13/11

Hello,
I ordered a wedding dress from BingoTrans and I received it faster than I expected. We had a good collaboration, and I need to thank them for their involvement and all the efforts done for making the dress exactly as I wanted it. It's fabulous and I'm very pleased by the materials used very good quality. I want to tell, so that everyone will know that I talked online at live support and I got answers for all my questions before making the order and even after I made it. I also received pictures with the dress when it was ready asking for my opinion before it was shipped. Unfortunately, I didn't checked my e-mail and it was send for shipping, but they were so kind that they've called it back and made all the modifications I asked for ( I wanted the sash to be a little more lighter and removable I received photos with samples, photos with the dress with and without the sash and as I said - all I've asked for). I had a great experience and I recommend the BingoTrans team with all my heart and all my confidence that they will help anyone receive exactly what they expect. Thanks for making such a wonderful dress for me. It is absolutely gorgeous!

jonathanr5
6/19/11

I have just recieved my order today- Im amazed! Everything is perfect, I can't believe it. I ordered 6 barca shirts (green away kit) customized with name/number for my indoor soccer team- came with shorts (with the number on the shorts :D)- was ridiculously cheap- I can't get over it :) ...To be honest I was a little sceptical at first thinking the price was too good to be true...and the fact that I ordered on the 3rd of June and the products were delievered to my door on the morning of June 20. Stoked!! Thanks so much Bingo Trans :) -Was my first order from this site- would highly reccommend it and will gladly do business with them again. Peace.

davidz2
6/16/11

excellent server, incredibly low prices, good quality items and best of all promptly deliver

ilyar1
5/31/11

I ordered a set of soccer jerseys for my team which plays in an amateur league.

So what's good:
- excellent communication - I was able to stay in touch with a customer service representative via email and communicate changes to the order when needed (names and numbers)
- quality gear - the met my expectations in terms of quality - the goods are shipped directly from China so I was a bit cautious what kind of factory they would use, but it was quite a good quality and printing.
- price - much cheaper then in retail stores + free shipping for my bulk order (with TNT!)

What's bad - no points so far :)

Summary: will definitely use them in the future and recommend to my friends!
Well done guys, and separate thanks to Fiona.

elir
5/17/11

They have really excellent deals. I bought some cycling clothing that would cost around $160 for $50 from them and it was new and in great condition. Also- their customer service is great. Even though they're based out of China I've never had a problem contacting them and getting my items. I definitely recommend them.

Questions? Get answers from the BINGOTRANS staff and other customers.

BINGOTRANS?