Review of Bill Me Later

Bill Me Later reviews

rebeccaa135
10/2/18

Very easy to use especially if you're afraid to put your debit or card number online. I recommend anyone to try this out ! At least give it a try it is so much safer than useing your information online you can add money by purchasing a card or by being paid by online .

maryw67
4/14/14

I had been with Bill Me Later for many years and all of a sudden they closed my account! When I called them they said they could not verify it is me. I owe them nothing, have excellent credit with them and all my accounts so I am so very confused as to what happened. I have emailed and called several times and each time they tell me they cannot discuss it with me! Really??? Wish I could get some answers but they do not seem interested in providing me with any.

pennyb1
10/21/11

At first when I signed up a few years ago I wasn't so impressed as they ran your credit decision each time for a purchase so you never knew if you would get approved for a certain $$ amount or not. You would just have to take your chances and put it through..

NOW .. They gove a designated credit line... & they are adding stores all the time
GREAT JOB on taking care of customers..Thank You Bill Me Later :)

Questions? Get answers from the Bill Me Later staff and other customers.

Bill Me Later?