Review of Bigalley

Bigalley reviews

3 reviews with 1 star

biancad
10/29/11

This site is a total scam. They take customers money and don't ship the item. You have to fight with your credit card company to get you money back. The reviews on the site are all fake to lure customers into shopping on their site. If you sell box or dvd they never paid you. All the other reviews on these sites are correct, this site is a big fraud. They keep on changing contact address and hosting their sites on different servers.

If you sell an item on their site (I was a seller 1st and a buyer 2nd) before I realize that the site is a fraud. It's been 6 months since I sold my item on this site and I have yet to receive my check. You cannot contact them by telephone, only contact is via an online chat and they tell you "your check is in the mail" except their is no check in the mail. They periodically send you emails alerting you that your order is on its way and the check is in the mail but it is a lie.

IGNORE ALL ON-SITE REVIEWS AND RESPONDS FROM THIS COMPANY ON THIS SITE AND OTHER SITES, they are only trying to cover their tracks so they can continue to rip consumers off.

COMPLETE FRAUD. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. HOPING GOOGLE TERMINATE THEM SOON.

jordanl1
1/28/11

This is a very unprofessional website and not customer-centered. I bought a book on the site for $19.00 and the seller did not mailed the book that I paid for. Instead I was mailed a book that was worth $2.00 NEW. The seller herself was very unprofessional and rude, denying everything. She finally accepted the return, I mailed the book back to her and never received my money back. I also sold a different book and was never received the payment. I emailed my complaints to the website and all they sent me was automated messages. A person never even took the time to provide the service that I needed. This was my experience with this site and I absolutely do not recommend it to anybody.

pame11
3/29/10

If I didn't know any better, this website is a scam to all potential sellers & purchaser, especially sellers. I am a student on a very fixed income and when I have an opportunity to sell back my books and use the money I get to offset my books for the current semester, I take full advantage of it. I sold a book back on January 24, 2010 and according to this company policy regarding payment to the seller, it states "4 to 6 weeks to process for payment." It is now almost the end of March and my semester and I still haven't received my payment. They were quick to process the purchaser's credit card and snail slow to process my payment. When I contact them, I get the round around and now their website is no longer active. I would like to report them to a BBB or internet BBB (Better Business Buerau) for internet scam, but don't know where to go to do that. SO FOR YOUR FUTURE SELLERS & PURCHASERS, DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!! YOU'LL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Bigalley staff and other customers.

Bigalley?