Review of Bidbananas

Bidbananas reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

sunnis
7/14/11

I like so many others appear to be out $150.00 without making any bids. I simply checked the site out in Feb., 2011 and have been requesting re-payment to my CC- via bidbanana email - 1 - 800 314-4510 and email contact to "MIKE" since.
This is a horrible way to treat customers - BEWARE - DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!

pata
6/20/11

Has anyone seen any auctions on the site lately? The live chat is gone, no reply's to emails or phone calls. Looks like they closed the actions down, but you can still register to get scammed out of $150?

charlesp5
6/3/11

My experience echos the other bloggers in that Bid Bananas website relies on tiny print to nail your $150 with no apparent recourse. Unless you read all the fine print FIRST they will charge your card without any authorization so, BEWARE under no circumstances give out your credit information even if it looks like a legitimate site.

gabyg
4/14/11

I signed up for this site to have a look at it. The following day I realized that I had been charged for $150 on my credit card with no authorization at all, this was on Feb 14th, so since then I'd been trying to contact this company, first by chat, I chatted with Jesse, she advised me to send an email to "Mike", I did it and even called him, he always gave me the same odd answer, "be patient our Department will contact you soon" ...
You can wait ages until you get a refund, I'm still waiting for it.
Please I warmed you about this company, it was created just to cheat customers they are not honest at all. Their business is just to steal money from you . Bidbanas.com is a complete Ripoff.

lynns3
2/18/11

STOP! Think about it. $150 instantly taken out of your debit/checking account.

judiths2
2/12/11

When I joined, I gave my credit card no., and BidBananas immediately charged my VISA for $150. I cancelled the account and asked for a refund, only to get the runaround. Do not give them your credit card no. until you are ready to buy bids, which are initially $150. The customer service is horrible, and they only give you double talk when you call.

Any one used this site, if so what was your experience. Is it legit.?

By Lorna T.
Questions? Get answers from the Bidbananas staff and other customers.

Bidbananas?