Review of Bice Florist

Tel: 800-848-0209

sheilab171
Sheila B.
4/10/19

this is my first time ordering online. it was very easy and convient. I'm looking forward to see how the delivery and product quality experience is.

sabrinal64
Sabrina L.
4/8/19

Bice's flowers always arrive on time and they look amazing for days! I am a loyal Bice's customer--I appreciate the way they care about their customer's satisfaction!

sherrylb2
Sherryl B.
4/4/19

Last time I ordered the flowers were wilted, so hope these look pretty as they are for a friend. I love Bice's and they have excellent customer service, which is a reason that I keep ordering from them.

kevins624
Kevin S.
2/14/19

I hope all goes well with this order I am depending on it/ I received the flowers was nothing like the photo that I saw on the webb site not satisfied at all

lenormans
LeNorman S.
1/17/19

Very good. I looked for ways to customize my order but couldn't find the process for doing so. On this order, the recipient's favorite color is pink. While I got the pink flowers I wish I could have enhanced it more.

victoriab210
Victoria B.
1/16/19

Bice's has been my florist of choice for thirty years. They always take great care of me and are really friendly and helpful. I love going there and seeing all the beautiful choices.

elizabetht212
Elizabeth T.
1/14/19

Beautiful flowers! I always hear from the family and they love your flowers and arrangements. Everyone at Bice's is easy to work with and very helpful. Your website is extremely easy to order from. The hardest part is choosing the flowers! They are all so very beautiful.

annk132
Ann K.
1/12/19

I like to shop in my own city and Bice's is a well-known name. This is my first online order in-town.

sheilap88
Sheila P.
1/7/19

Great service so far! I asked for orange flowers instead of white, and it showed up with white flowers that were part green actually! but other than that, it was the size I was expecting.

debraw161
Debra W.
1/4/19

I received an email that had a birthday code BDAYJAN*. I was unable to use it so I had to select the as shown flowers instead of the deluxe. Very disappointed.

sarahw294
Sarah W.
12/29/18

I love ordering from Bice's Florist. The order is always right, delivered correctly and it is beautiful!

carolynf98
Carolyn F.
12/23/18

Have used Bice's before and not disappointed. Easy to order, delivered on time and great product. Flowers for my sister in remembrance of Dad's death. She loved them! Thank you Bice's!

linnc4
Linn C.
12/21/18

I want to make sure all is well before I coment. My sister was very pleased with her flowers thank you

rebeccab228
Rebecca B.
12/21/18

Your shopping site works well, my only concern is that the plant I ordered looks like the one in the picture.
The promo code that I entered worked from the email I was sent.

davidd850
David D.
12/19/18

It is always a pleasure to do business with Bice . My aunt and uncle that I send floral arrangements to say the best things that they are so pretty and fresh .. Thanks for the fast and prompt service.

clairer59
Claire R.
12/15/18

so far seems good , lets hope the flowers delivered live up to the description and last for the Christmas holiday

miked551
Mike D.
12/10/18

Convenient and reliable. Product (flowers) are always fresh and well done. Delivery is always on time. Prices are creeping up but I appreciate the online rewards program.

dianer139
Diane R.
12/4/18

Bice’s is by far the best florist in our area. I wouldn’t use anyone else for such an important message of love.

debbieg167
Debbie G.
11/29/18

The flowers are always beautiful and processing my order is easier than going thru a drive thru restaurant. LOVE IT....

lanelley
Lanelle Y.
11/23/18

Have used Bice's for almost 20 years for work and personal services. Have always been pleased with the results.

michaeln329
Michael N.
11/15/18

The shopping experience was good, except that it was a bit of a challenge to find where to enter the Promotion Code.

denises181
Denise S.
11/15/18

Last time my order got there in plenty of time for the funeral, hopefully this one will too!!!! Fingers crossed

amazings3
amazing s.
11/11/18

great web site made it easy to order. I placed my order around noon and the flowers were delivered same day........amazing service! Flower quality was awesome!! Seemed a bit pricey but service and flower quality were worth it!!!

lisamcculloughs
LisaMcCullough S.
11/6/18

Always order from Bice's for years and years.
Always awesome!
Please make sure JOJO doesn't have to come and get the flowers. (Make sure they are delivered to her.)

dallash33
Dallas H.
10/30/18

I have been using Bices Florist since 1994 and they have not let me down so far. Their flowers have lasted more than a week once delivered and if I am not satisfied with the arrangement, they will replace it by the next day.

Questions? Get answers from the Bice Florist staff and other customers.

Bice Florist?