Review of BH Cosmetics

Tel: .888-545-4744

7 reviews with 3 stars

beautyc
1/15/19

Ordered eyeshadow palettes for my daughters, contour palettes and Brazil palette for myself. The same eyeshadow tub in both daughters palette is broken and all over the box. I called customer service. They do answer you just have to let the phone ring move that 50×s. The girl who answered was indifferent said she would mail me 2 more throw them away.I didn't want to because it was Dec 10th. I asked her to just send me the 2 individual replacement pod .So I wrapped them and waited for return. My girls opened them and I put 'em in corner until new package arrived. I go to post office to pick up something else and they hand me the replacement shipment on dec 29th. Post office said it had been there for 7 days but they never sent me an email to say it was otw. Open the boxes THE SAME TWO EYESHADOWS BROKEN AND ALL OVER PACKAGING!!!!@

marier47
8/28/18

This company is so slow on orders. I ended up ordering from ColourPop instead so glad I tried them out it was well worth it even the packaging was nice! I do not know what is going on with bhcosmetics company maybe they are not doing well it is hard to tell.

lizz170
11/16/17

This is my first time buying anything off this site and was excited to get my hands on the makeup that I ordered. I spent over $40 just to get free shipping. From what I know, it should take not even a week to get something from California to Texas. Very unhappy at the fact that it takes DAYS to get the order processed and get your tracking number. I placed my order on November 10 and still haven't heard anything about my order. I sent email and nothing. Very unhappy, this company takes too long to send out great makeup....

Tip for consumers: Be Patient. Or send plenty emails.

janetr54
11/8/17

I swear they must order from China...switch products to their container...then ship to the customer! I mean...I can't think of any other reason for the 'Slow-Slug' Shipping! And it's a shame too, because otherwise, they would get 5 stars on every review because the PRODUCTS ARE AWESOME! I can't believe BH Cosmetics allow their shipping to drag the company through "Crap Reviews!" If they would just modify their shipping methods, they would be great all around!

alekyak
8/21/17

I haven't got my hands on the products yet , I have made an Oder on 10th of August and they say please allow 3 to 8 business days , and today is 21st August 4:07 in the evening it still says in transit !!!!! What the hell ? Worst shipping process I have ever seen , I hope atleast products would keep me satisfied make my wait worth a while !! :|

cc246
8/7/17

After buying the new Carli Bybel palette on a whim at Ulta and loving it, I decided that I had to buy more of their products. I ordered the Galaxy Chic palette as a haul with the brushes, the 88 Color Neutral Palette, and it came with the free gift of the Smokey Eyes to go 6 color palette. The website said that my package would arrive in 3-8 business days. I didn't get the package for about 2 weeks. When the products FINALLY came in the mail, I was pleasantly surprised with how much I loved all of the palettes (especially the 88 neutral). The problem was, one of the palettes was broken. The case didn't open right and a shadow was broken. At this point, I didn't even bother sending it back because I didn't want to deal with the pain of returning and paying for shipping all over again.

emmac102
7/31/17

The products are amazing. They're cheap and really good quality. The problem is that the shipping is ridiculous. I don't think I've ever had a package delivered from them that didn't take almost a month to arrive. I'm fully aware that international shipping is going to take a while, but the problem is that after ordering the product, there's radio silence for about 10 days. Normally, once you order a product, it should take about 2-3 days to be packaged and sent away. But it took them nearly two weeks to just send the package.
Love the make up, honestly I couldn't praise the product more. But the shipping is RIDICULOUS.

Probably a month if they can't ship properly in their own country and if they lose the package and they say it has to be reshipment they'll make you pay extra l.

By Sabrina a.

I don't see how they didn't ask for an address. It is crucial to shipping, and one step before paying for it. I your order confirmation it must say the shipping and billing address, the item you picked and the price with it. Maybe you should contact costumer service. Best of luck with your order!

By Mavis C.

Questions? Get answers from the BH Cosmetics staff and other customers.

BH Cosmetics?