Review of Beyond Eleven

Tel: 866-203-7475
service@beyondeleven.com

mickf9
7/26/16

I made a $250-ish purchase on the website; the item didn't work as advertised. When I tried to return it I was met with the "it's against our return policy" routine. It would've been nice to know that BEFORE I made the purchase. From the product screen through the check-out process, they never tell you whether your purchase is returnable or not. It's up to you to scout out the fine print on the website, which is actually quite vague once you find it. I'll never do business with them again. If I could give negative stars for service and returns it would be -10 on both.

Tip for consumers: Call first to see if your purchase will be returnable.

morganh
3/18/11

ordered 2 day delivery, called on 3rd day, they blamed google and said they would look into it and call me. Still nothing. Do not order from this company.

mact
8/31/10

I needed a Floyd Rose Accessories and an Eden Base Amplifier, which the Beyondeleven.com delivered at my threshold on time and they charged quite fairly.I had to take a lot of pains to pinpoint the best one before I found the beyondeleven.com.Really, I'm spellbound at their loyal services to customers like me.Go on providing such fabulous services amidst the fake services providers.

Questions? Get answers from the Beyond Eleven staff and other customers.

Beyond Eleven?