Review of BevMo

Tel: (877.772.3866
customerservice@bevmo.com

allenb65
3/9/18

What is it with a company that mandates you sign up and get one of their cards so you can get the sale price? I have enough cards in my wallet and having companies know what Im buying and saving that in their database and having any of my data is not very reassuring. Just look at all the data that has been stolen recently! Don't need another company doing similar things and threatening my credit, etc.

Went into Bevmo on a trip in AZ - picked up a few items that happened to be 'on sale', but couldn't get that price because Im 'not a member' and didn't have their 'card'. Some places will then scan a code so you can get the sale - this wasn't offered and I didn't want to sign up, so I walked out.

Went into a Bevmo in CA (as there as not a TotalWine) nearby. I could have used a few items, but also could wait. Their prices on the two items I wanted were more than I normally pay, even with one off them being on sale there! Again, I ran into the same problem, so I just left the items and will pick them up at a place that when they have a sale, everyone gets the sale price without being a member, carrying another card in an already filled/bulging wallet.....

Though I shop at Walgreens and one needs a card there too for the sale price, I discovered that there is an account on file whose telephone number is close to mine - so I use that number when I check out and I get the discount. And some woman by the name of Leilah gets the points for items that she never purchased.... :-) We both benefit.

vahehh
12/20/17

Ordered online, and picked up in store. My order was actually ready when I arrived 30 minutes later. I was pleasantly surprised.

Questions? Get answers from the BevMo staff and other customers.

BevMo?