Review of Betteridge

Betteridge reviews

eileenc79
Eileen C.
10/23/18

I absolutely love these medals. My 24 yo daughter has been around the world. And she deserves this medal. The color matches her eyes!!

demianl6
Demian L.
9/22/18

Win was spectacular making sure that I received the watch that was perfect for me. I felt the price was a very fair value for the JLC received. In fact, he surprised by providing an extra leather strap for me!

dyanr2
Dyan R.
9/21/18

I am very pleased with my experience receiving my purchase. Very fast shipping & beautiful items - I will definitely be purchasing again!! I called and was able to speak with a salesperson familiar with the pieces I was shopping and receive assistance with a few questions I had, which was very helpful.

brendad156
BRENDA D.
9/19/18

It has always been a pleasure shopping here - the service is always A1!

I can't answer the last question because kit is a gift and hasn't been opened yet, but I have always been pleased in the past.

elizabeths454
elizabeth s.
9/4/18

I have never ordered on line before but will monitor how smoothly this order gets delivered.thank you.

joyced76
Joyce D.
8/27/18

This is my 5th Saint Christopher medal. I have purchased them each time from Betteridge Jewelers and they are all beautiful! I have given them as gifts and everyone loves them! From the package to the product, they do not disappoint.

valerier87
Valerie R.
8/16/18

Have known Betteridge from our days in Greenwich going back many many years, and they are the BEST! Love them down here in Palm Beach, too.

zoeh26
Zoe H.
8/4/18

I am extremely pleased with my experience with betteridge. It was extremely easy to find what I was looking for and place my order, and I received my product within less than 48 hours.

tammyh102
Tammy H.
7/28/18

I wanted to let you know about the amazing customer service I received from Liz Santos. She immediately let me know about the delay of my order and continually provided updates. Very rarely are provided that kind of customer service when you purchase items on line, I was very impressed with her and your company. Thank you Liz for a wonderful shopping experience!

johne419
John E.
7/18/18

you should make the address more easy to use by saying where you want it sent and then delineating what is the billing address because sometimes they are different. otherwise nice job

francescah8
Francesca H.
6/6/18

So excited to find exactly what I am looking for!! It's difficult to find a good quality St. Christopher.. also I am so happy about the fedex 2day free delivery

francescah5
Francesca H.
6/5/18

So excited to find exactly what I am looking for!! It’s difficult to find a good quality St. Christopher.. also I am so happy about the fedex 2day free delivery

moshes19
Moshe S.
6/4/18

I would have purchased another pair of your beautiful Deakin & Francis cufflinks along with the one I have just purchased from you for a 25% discount over their total purchase price. Henry Deakin - with home I me in his new Piccalilli Square shop in London last April -- and I, thank you for these cufflinks. Moshe.

paull379
paul l.
5/18/18

I had 3 credit cards declined before my order went through despite the fact those cards completely valid. Total BS!!!

elizabethm339
Elizabeth M.
5/5/18

This jeweler has a beautiful selection of jewelry. I've been eyeing these earrings for a while now, and with the recent sale they were offering I decided to finally make the purchase. I'm very happy with them!

marceller2
MARCELLE R.
5/4/18

I do NOT want my name or comment posted. You are a jewelry store. I will send an email to Win. NO POSTING. THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA. NOT FOR ME AT ANY RATE.

chrisl438
Chris L.
5/3/18

Great customer service. After a few failed delivery attempts (we weren't at home), Betteridge called to make sure everything was ok, and we were able to arrange a pickup instead. Quality jewelry and great people.

theresem16
Therese M.
4/30/18

Thank you for offering estate jewelry. I appreciate the descriptions of each piece. Wonderful selection!

sanfords17
Sanford S.
4/30/18

I have been a loyal customer of Betteridge for many years. My sister lives in Greenwich, although I was overseas and now reside in Houston. This present is for my daughter in California.

gregorye20
gregory e.
4/30/18

So far everything is as I've come to expect. However I haven't opened the box and inspected the pin as yet.

mattr145
Matt R.
4/28/18

Metal has a clear coat on top which hides some of the detail. This wasn't apparent from the image online.

lorak13
Lora K.
4/27/18

Order confirmation was not as quick as I think it should have been. Once the ball started rolling, though, everything progressed above expectation.

The Fedex box was sliced and smashed to the point that I was afraid the necklace might have fallen out or had been pilfered. The contents were ok though.

The chain links were smaller than I wanted but will look good with some of my more delicate pieces.

pauld334
PAUL D.
4/5/18

Excellent price for sought after cuff links. Speedy processing and delivery. Very happy with this merchant.

lauriep64
Laurie P.
3/27/18

My daughter loves her St. Christopher medal that she got years ago. She gets so many compliments. Buying one for another family member.

catherineh128
Catherine H.
3/18/18

Found exactly what I was looking for---St Christopher medals.
Website was easy to navigate, pictures were beautiful and very accurate to colors.

I had to call back and add more merchandise to my order and add a key chain.
I was given very professional assistance on the selection.
I was VERY happy when the package arrived and I looked at it.
THANK YOU for taking time to care and actually speak (not a computer voice) to your Customers.
I will definitely recommend your company to friends and family.

Questions? Get answers from the Betteridge staff and other customers.

Betteridge?