Review of Betteridge

owner-3125014@betteridge.com.whoisprivacyservice.org

colleenp67
Colleen P.
3/12/19

I won one of your St. Christopher necklaces at a charity event. I love it! If you donated it, I thank you and am ordering one for my niece.

I'm not familiar with your company, but I am now and will be back. Beautiful site and product!

lynb156
Lyn B.
3/9/19

They had a replacement object I originally purchased over 50 years ago. I was so thrilled to have found a duplicate.

janeb346
Jane B.
2/26/19

The size was wrong on your post and this bracelet did not fit. I would like to return it for credit on my Visa card.

dianad193
Diana D.
2/18/19

Charm was smaller than I expected as I thought it was the size of a penny and actually it was the size of a dime, however still very nice

jodil49
Jodi L.
1/18/19

staff and service is excellent. I had a return and no hassel whatsoever, that is why i am repurchasing and def would buy again.

anonymousx254
anonymous X.
12/22/18

I love my purchase however never received a notice the items were in the way. I also emailed and called to check and never heard back. Thankfully the package was in my front porch and it is perfect.

kathleenm248
KATHLEEN M.
12/21/18

I appreciate that you wanted to make sure that I got my order but it was very inconvenient that it had to be signed for. I work and had to take time off to get the package. I would risk 50 dollars on the chance it would get stolen than have to leave work.

genek42
gene k.
12/8/18

Very pleasurable experience.
Fantastic to find a coupon which allowed me to purchased the next size .
Thank you, enjoy your holidays.
Gene

anonymousr244
Anonymous R.
12/1/18

Betteridge is not just Better it's THE Best !

I understand about personal touch but I am an intensely private person and you may NOT display my name.

anonymouso231
anonymous O.
12/1/18

The earrings are even smaller than I thought, just hoping that they "fit" the wearer.
Otherwise as always Betteridge is a great place to shop with quality goods and professional service.
Fingers crossed I will not have to exchange them.

catherineh145
Catherine H.
12/1/18

We are long-time customers of Betteridge and for the first time this year decided to use the email brochure for our Christmas shopping for our daughter and daughter-in-law. We found appropriate gifts right away and they were delivered overnight, gift wrapped and marked on the back of each box! What more could one want? We continue to be very happy customers!

jeffreyr118
Jeffrey R.
11/28/18

Always a pleasure buying from Betteridge. I have never been disappointed. I am a repeat customer because of both the quality of the jewelry and the friendly and professional customer services. Thank you for being Betteridge.

tnottd
TNott D.
11/20/18

First time ordering and very impressed, would definitely order from Betteridge again! My item came very quickly, was in a bigger box so no one would know it was jewelry and once I opened it, my item was beautifully wrapped with a bow in a very nice box!

lorim254
Lori M.
11/18/18

Great shopping experience all the way around. Received my purchase in record time and the product is beautiful!

aimeer19
Aimee R.
11/10/18

Thank you so much for the excellent customer service. It was an absolute pleasure shopping with you!

susanm526
Susan M.
11/10/18

Web site is very user friendly, makes shopping easy! I've ordered from you before and have been very happy with the service and the jewelry I've purchased.

kates183
Kate S.
11/9/18

I was looking for a high quality St. Christopher medal and am very happy with my purchase. The medal and chain are very nice looking and feel durable. I am very happy with the speedy delivery too.

eileenc79
Eileen C.
10/23/18

I absolutely love these medals. My 24 yo daughter has been around the world. And she deserves this medal. The color matches her eyes!!

demianl6
Demian L.
9/22/18

Win was spectacular making sure that I received the watch that was perfect for me. I felt the price was a very fair value for the JLC received. In fact, he surprised by providing an extra leather strap for me!

dyanr2
Dyan R.
9/21/18

I am very pleased with my experience receiving my purchase. Very fast shipping & beautiful items - I will definitely be purchasing again!! I called and was able to speak with a salesperson familiar with the pieces I was shopping and receive assistance with a few questions I had, which was very helpful.

brendad156
BRENDA D.
9/19/18

It has always been a pleasure shopping here - the service is always A1!

I can't answer the last question because kit is a gift and hasn't been opened yet, but I have always been pleased in the past.

elizabeths454
elizabeth s.
9/4/18

I have never ordered on line before but will monitor how smoothly this order gets delivered.thank you.

joyced76
Joyce D.
8/27/18

This is my 5th Saint Christopher medal. I have purchased them each time from Betteridge Jewelers and they are all beautiful! I have given them as gifts and everyone loves them! From the package to the product, they do not disappoint.

valerier87
Valerie R.
8/16/18

Have known Betteridge from our days in Greenwich going back many many years, and they are the BEST! Love them down here in Palm Beach, too.

zoeh26
Zoe H.
8/4/18

I am extremely pleased with my experience with betteridge. It was extremely easy to find what I was looking for and place my order, and I received my product within less than 48 hours.

Questions? Get answers from the Betteridge staff and other customers.

Betteridge?