Review of Betteridge

owner-3125014@betteridge.com.whoisprivacyservice.org

carolynt64
Carolyn T.
6/9/19

I've ordered many St. Christophers pendants from you in the past to give as gifts for weddings, christenings and birthdays. I always receive my orders quickly and without any issues. My friends love getting such a beautiful and thoughtful gift to remember that special event in their life. Thank you so much!

ginam191
Gina M.
4/23/19

Most of my favorite jewelry treasures have been purchased at Betteridge. I prefer estate jewelry, both for the quality and unique characteristics. I enjoy mixing a bit of modern, for a style my own. Often I select my jewelry first and dress accordingly. Jewelry, and the way it is worn accents your personality. The number of designers, in estate and modern, are carefully chosen. Its the worlds best candy store!

genek47
Gene K.
4/23/19

Great experience dealing with Betteridge. The product is fantastic and customer service is excellent to deal with. A company that is a pleasure to deal with which is rapidly declining in this day and age.

michaeld1161
Michael D.
4/1/19

Our second fight with breast cancer - overall beautiful Pink Diamond Breast Cancer necklace. Thank you, Betteridge!

lesliep122
Leslie P.
3/26/19

The pink St Christopher medal was not as pictured. You can barely see the detail in the medal which is not the way it looked in the photo on your website. Otherwise the quality is good for the price and I received the medal very quickly.

colleenp67
Colleen P.
3/12/19

I won one of your St. Christopher necklaces at a charity event. I love it! If you donated it, I thank you and am ordering one for my niece.

I'm not familiar with your company, but I am now and will be back. Beautiful site and product!

lynb171
Lyn B.
3/9/19

They had a replacement object I originally purchased over 50 years ago. I was so thrilled to have found a duplicate.

dianad193
Diana D.
2/12/19

Charm was smaller than I expected as I thought it was the size of a penny and actually it was the size of a dime, however still very nice

jodil49
Jodi L.
1/18/19

staff and service is excellent. I had a return and no hassel whatsoever, that is why i am repurchasing and def would buy again.

anonymousx254
anonymous X.
12/17/18

I love my purchase however never received a notice the items were in the way. I also emailed and called to check and never heard back. Thankfully the package was in my front porch and it is perfect.

kathleenm248
KATHLEEN M.
12/16/18

I appreciate that you wanted to make sure that I got my order but it was very inconvenient that it had to be signed for. I work and had to take time off to get the package. I would risk 50 dollars on the chance it would get stolen than have to leave work.

genek42
gene k.
12/8/18

Very pleasurable experience.
Fantastic to find a coupon which allowed me to purchased the next size .
Thank you, enjoy your holidays.
Gene

anonymousr244
Anonymous R.
11/26/18

Betteridge is not just Better it's THE Best !

I understand about personal touch but I am an intensely private person and you may NOT display my name.

catherineh145
Catherine H.
11/26/18

We are long-time customers of Betteridge and for the first time this year decided to use the email brochure for our Christmas shopping for our daughter and daughter-in-law. We found appropriate gifts right away and they were delivered overnight, gift wrapped and marked on the back of each box! What more could one want? We continue to be very happy customers!

anonymouso231
anonymous O.
11/26/18

The earrings are even smaller than I thought, just hoping that they "fit" the wearer.
Otherwise as always Betteridge is a great place to shop with quality goods and professional service.
Fingers crossed I will not have to exchange them.

jeffreyr118
Jeffrey R.
11/23/18

Always a pleasure buying from Betteridge. I have never been disappointed. I am a repeat customer because of both the quality of the jewelry and the friendly and professional customer services. Thank you for being Betteridge.

tnottd
TNott D.
11/15/18

First time ordering and very impressed, would definitely order from Betteridge again! My item came very quickly, was in a bigger box so no one would know it was jewelry and once I opened it, my item was beautifully wrapped with a bow in a very nice box!

lorim254
Lori M.
11/11/18

Great shopping experience all the way around. Received my purchase in record time and the product is beautiful!

susanm526
Susan M.
11/10/18

Web site is very user friendly, makes shopping easy! I've ordered from you before and have been very happy with the service and the jewelry I've purchased.

aimeer19
Aimee R.
11/5/18

Thank you so much for the excellent customer service. It was an absolute pleasure shopping with you!

kates183
Kate S.
11/4/18

I was looking for a high quality St. Christopher medal and am very happy with my purchase. The medal and chain are very nice looking and feel durable. I am very happy with the speedy delivery too.

eileenc79
Eileen C.
10/23/18

I absolutely love these medals. My 24 yo daughter has been around the world. And she deserves this medal. The color matches her eyes!!

brendad156
BRENDA D.
9/14/18

It has always been a pleasure shopping here - the service is always A1!

I can't answer the last question because kit is a gift and hasn't been opened yet, but I have always been pleased in the past.

dyanr2
Dyan R.
9/14/18

I am very pleased with my experience receiving my purchase. Very fast shipping & beautiful items - I will definitely be purchasing again!! I called and was able to speak with a salesperson familiar with the pieces I was shopping and receive assistance with a few questions I had, which was very helpful.

demianl6
Demian L.
9/7/18

Win was spectacular making sure that I received the watch that was perfect for me. I felt the price was a very fair value for the JLC received. In fact, he surprised by providing an extra leather strap for me!

Questions? Get answers from the Betteridge staff and other customers.

Betteridge?