Review of BetseyJohnson

Tel: 866-222-4243

4 reviews with 1 star

dennessat
12/14/18

I bought a purse for my daughter. Two days of use and the zipper is coming apart. I called customer service and got a very bored guy on the phone. He told me because it is out of stock I can pay to return it for a refund. No other option. I've always bought Betsey johnson. This was my first time buying from online store. I will no longer be buying Betsey Johnson products again.

Response from Betsey J., BetseyJohnson Representative
Hello! We are very sorry to hear about this happening to your daughter's purse.
Please give us a call at 800-378-7306 (press 3) - 7 days a week, 9am to 10pm ET as we would like to further discuss about this . We look forward to hearing from you.
jp282
7/12/18

I have been trying to order the same item for 2 months now, its been about 5 to 6 times. Whenever it pops up, I select it, pay and confim the order. Then a few days later I get an email saying my order is cancelled because the item is "unavailable." If its unavailable, it shouldn't be listed. Then need to do better with inventory and website management. If something is listed online, and confirmed to be purchased, it should be available.

Response from Betsey J., BetseyJohnson Representative
We are sorry to hear this. Can you please email info@betseyjohnson.com with an order number or your name so we can look into what happened?
roset66
6/14/17

I thought buying a Betsey Johnson book bag would be nice for my daughter but less than two months the zipper broke! I would NEVER buy another Betsey Johnson book bag! I'm extremely disappointed!

laurent86
6/7/17

I just got a betsey Johnson makeup bag, and the zipper just randomly broke!! Very upset. I will have to find another makeup bag, but will not be getting this brand again.

Questions? Get answers from the BetseyJohnson staff and other customers.

BetseyJohnson?