Review of BetseyJohnson

info@betseyjohnson.com

6 reviews with 1 star

alyssak34
3/18/19

I have placed the same order twice now, only to have it canceled saying they do not have the items in stock. Their customer service is awful, and even told me they restocked so I placed the order again, only to have it canceled. This is ridiculous, and I will not purchase again.

Response from Betsey J., BetseyJohnson Representative
We would like to sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. Please rest assured your feedback is very important to us and we are taking every step necessary to prevent this from happening again in the future.
sheenam40
3/16/19

Ordered a pre item at the beginning of March, March 4th to be exact. They said the pre item would be shipping by the 8th of March . Everytime I'd check on the order status it says it unfafilled. I waited over week and reached out to customer service . Sent several emails to never get a respond back by anyone . I then went on the website and did live chat . The first person I chatted with I'm pretty sure her name is Amy . She kept getting me mixed up with another customer even after I gave her the order number. She then couldn't give me an answer just said that they haven't heard anything from the manufacturer yet and couldn't give me any sort of a time frame. Waited a few more days to see if I'd get an email... Nothing !!!! I then went on their website and the purse is no longer a presale item on there and they were actually selling it the purse on eBay but they couldn't give me an update on my order still. They kept saying we can cancel if you want us to. I finally got fed up and just told them to cancel it. How can a business be selling the purse that is supposedly a pre sale item on eBay and said it would be delivered in a week but someone who ordered the same exact thing can't give me an answer on shipping . This has to be the worst customer service ever and not to mention I've spent a lot of money on betsey Johnson meredisise .

Response from Betsey J., BetseyJohnson Representative
We would like to apologize for this less than satisfactory experience. Unfortunately, due to high demand for this style, the shipping date has been delayed. We appreciate your feedback and we will do our best to improve our procedures in order to create a better shopping experience.
dennessat
12/14/18

I bought a purse for my daughter. Two days of use and the zipper is coming apart. I called customer service and got a very bored guy on the phone. He told me because it is out of stock I can pay to return it for a refund. No other option. I've always bought Betsey johnson. This was my first time buying from online store. I will no longer be buying Betsey Johnson products again.

Response from Betsey J., BetseyJohnson Representative
Hello! We are very sorry to hear about this happening to your daughter's purse.
Please give us a call at 800-378-7306 (press 3) - 7 days a week, 9am to 10pm ET as we would like to further discuss about this . We look forward to hearing from you.
jp282
7/12/18

I have been trying to order the same item for 2 months now, its been about 5 to 6 times. Whenever it pops up, I select it, pay and confim the order. Then a few days later I get an email saying my order is cancelled because the item is "unavailable." If its unavailable, it shouldn't be listed. Then need to do better with inventory and website management. If something is listed online, and confirmed to be purchased, it should be available.

Response from Betsey J., BetseyJohnson Representative
We are sorry to hear this. Can you please email info@betseyjohnson.com with an order number or your name so we can look into what happened?
roset66
6/14/17

I thought buying a Betsey Johnson book bag would be nice for my daughter but less than two months the zipper broke! I would NEVER buy another Betsey Johnson book bag! I'm extremely disappointed!

laurent86
6/7/17

I just got a betsey Johnson makeup bag, and the zipper just randomly broke!! Very upset. I will have to find another makeup bag, but will not be getting this brand again.

Questions? Get answers from the BetseyJohnson staff and other customers.

BetseyJohnson?