Review of BestSqueezePage

BestSqueezePage reviews

ssm@NOPsites.com

allens3
11/14/14

On May 25, 2012 I made an online purchase in the amount of $138.87 to a company by the name of BESTSQUEEZEPAGE.COM. The item was for a download of web templates that require no skill and are completely customized for your immediate use on the internet. I received the link to the templates on May 26. But as it turns out, they require you to go through a series of confusing and frustrating steps before you can have a working website or squeeze page. After only one hour of reviewing what was sent I had so many questions. More importantly, one part of the program became disabled and I was at a dead stop. There is a very limited amount of instructions and videos. I needed help, which led to my initiating a support ticket, which is the protocol they recommend for support. Between May 26 - May 31st I sent a total of five (5) emails to ssm@nopsites.com and bsp@nopsites.com asking for assistance. I never heard from anyone and it's June 4, 2012 today.

This company lures people into purchasing their products by promising unlimited websites and squeeze pages. They use video and voice to tell the consumer how unbelievably easy it is to install. Then they take your money and you'll never hear from them again. It's absolutely criminal - what they're doing to consumers. There is no phone number listed anywhere on their websites. They even use a hosting company in the UK instead of the US. You'll never see a name of a person on their websites nor will you see someone's name in the email address. They want to make it virtually impossible for the consumer to contact them or know who they are. Unlike most all reputable websites that dedicate a page to "About Us" which gives the public a description of the principals and/or owners, they do not have one.

STAY AWAY FROM WWW.BESTSQUEEZEPAGE.COM AND WWW.NOPSITES.COM

miked89
3/26/14

There is NOTHING I could recommend about this site. Even for MINIMAL purposes, it fails the test.
The first landing page I created had problems w the opt-in box. After a few emails, Kevin, the owner I think, simply removed one of them. Great...the page looked incomplete.
The second landing page I created did not integrate w the autoresponders. It took 3 business days to get a response (and multiple emails) and after 5 business days, it still WASN'T RESOLVED.
I was trying to save a few pennies b/c my business needs are pretty simple but this site could not even be trusted w that.
There are NO REFUNDS either, so be CAREFUL if you're considering them.

P.S. I spent three weeks w them...so I didn't jump to any conclusions.

According to PayPal, this is the phone number to bestsqueezepages.com 310-831-2989

By David D.

Questions? Get answers from the BestSqueezePage staff and other customers.

BestSqueezePage?