Bestchoicecamera reviews

Tel: 855-242-0922

shareilw
6/24/13

I would not give this site any rating. Ordered from them got the camera from More4LessDigital. After I placed my order I got a E-mail saying I needed to call and ask for an Ext. # and ask for William. He proceeded to ask why I did not order a Battery and Charger for this camera. He said Canon quit putting these items in the box. I asked how much, he said $39 and $25 which is $64. It ended up being $89 when all was done. I then went to other sites that sold cameras and they all had the battery and charger included. Then I went to the reviews about this company and there were many complaints about them for many of the same reasons I questioned. I then within 2 days of the transaction called and said I wanted to cancel and they said it had been shipped. My advice, do NOT order from either company, they are not trustworthy.

billd27
3/28/13

My mother always told me that if it sounds to good to be true......

ordered a canon T3i on line for 334.00. email siad contact (blank). Called and was told the camera is a Turkish model without any accessories. (strap, video cable, battery, charger, manuel, software). I informed him that the model# on the sale was the canon model which included all the accessories. DID NOT place the order. 3 days later my credit card company posted a charge from more4lessdigit for 520.31. Still trying to get resolved.
P.S. BBB cannot find this company.

Questions? Get answers from the Bestchoicecamera staff and other customers.

Bestchoicecamera?