Review of Best Choice AV

admin@bestchoiceav.com

jordanc81
Jordan C.
9/29/17

Site was very easy to use, called your customer service number and the representative I spoke with was very helpful. Very impressed with this company's prices.

terryp69
9/19/17

First time customer so he said that I was upgraded to free 5-7 day shipping. After 2 weeks passed without any tv I tried calling and emailing the company and could not reach anyone. Several days later they called me back and I canceled the order. I had also found out that the tv hadn't even shipped at that point! They also charged me $100 for shipping AFTER I had already made my purchase and received my receipt. There was no mention of this anywhere during the checkout process. Extremely shady practice! Don't waste your time with these guys; spend a few more bucks for good service at Jet or Amazon.

jamesm1085
James M.
9/5/17

Seemed to go smoothly, great so far!!
I did not receive the total order. At first I had to call several time to check on the wall mount. Which had not been sent.
It had to be reordered. This delayed my installation. Also I purchased the extended warranty and have not received any confirmation or paperwork.

rhondaf42
Rhonda F.
8/23/17

It was good. I wish I could have read terms and conditions from the check out screen. When I called the gentleman who answered was polite and informative but not too friendly.

rudym33
rudy m.
8/16/17

quick order, had slight problem reading the terms and conditions and then returning to the checkout page. it lost the fields to enter the credit card fields. I was able to go back to shopping cart and re-enter everything and all was ok.

nathant37
7/23/17

I recommend staying way from these guys. You will end up speaking to "Stephen" or "Mark" from bestchoiceav.com. They will tell you that the TVs are bought from another retailer and have to be called refurbished, but they are practically brand new...hardly the case. I put two separate orders for the 55 inch samsung 4k tv and both of them were defective. The first tv that they shipped had a cracked screen.

sandram276
Sandra M.
7/17/17

I had an issue with the product when delivered. Even though it was probably FedEx fault they shipped me another tv without charging my card and were very understanding. They handled it with responsibility and diligence and I am very happy I went with them

lisab561
Lisa B.
7/16/17

Disappointed about the shipping charges but good price in the TV. TV came in with no exterior shipping box...rather concerned about it as the box was punctured and then taped over. The Television, however, worked great with no damage. The television is working and is excellent picture quality.

You need to include insurance on the bill prior to check out so it is not confusing and so the order is sent as quickly as possible.

werners13
Werner S.
6/28/17

Mark at Best Choice did an excellent job addressing my needs to delay my delivery due to construction delays... His team was responsive even on the weekends. Overall great value for the investment - Thanks !

2.8K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?