Review of Best Choice AV

admin@bestchoiceav.com

danield226
Daniel d.
10/26/17

Experience was ok, great communication at the beginning, but no information if item really shipped, no tracking #, no contact information of shipper, or no estimated arrival date/time.

mikev93
Mike V.
10/22/17

I wish there was a person to answer your phone I was listening to the music for over hours without anyone answering

johnh1268
John H.
10/15/17

I am posting this review as an update from my previous review I submitted shortly after receiving my TV. I experienced a problem with my order and submitted a low-scoring review with the details on their website. Within 24 hours I was contacted by the staff at Best Choice AV who seriously went above and beyond the resolution I expected. I felt very obligated to shine light on the true small business feel I experienced with Best Choice. Mark and the team truly care about each and every customer and treat them as more than a simple business transaction.

tamib30
Tami B.
10/5/17

Easy web navigation
Didn't receive all items at first but customer service was quick in handling the problem and remaining parts were received in a couple of days. Very helpful salesman. Still not hooked up yet (tv) so can't speak yet to product.

joshuac114
Joshua C.
9/25/17

Easy website to navigate, spoke with Sales rep twice by phone and he was very helpful and professional. Great buying experience, hopefully the TV will come as described shortly!!

terryp69
9/19/17

First time customer so he said that I was upgraded to free 5-7 day shipping. After 2 weeks passed without any tv I tried calling and emailing the company and could not reach anyone. Several days later they called me back and I canceled the order. I had also found out that the tv hadn't even shipped at that point! They also charged me $100 for shipping AFTER I had already made my purchase and received my receipt. There was no mention of this anywhere during the checkout process. Extremely shady practice! Don't waste your time with these guys; spend a few more bucks for good service at Jet or Amazon.

rener36
Rene R.
9/18/17

The delivery process was poor. I was promised during the purchasing process that the TV would be turned on for proper functioning before the sign off. Instead the TV was left at my garage door. Needed to call multiple times to get the status on the delivery.
A wall mounting unit for the TV was included in the order. Wall mounting unit was not delivered.

ivany8
Ivan y.
9/11/17

Great services over the phone, gosh time on shipping, but if you choose the white glove shipping where they bring it to you and they open your item to make sure it works the people that do that are horrible they don't really care about your product literally squeezing my tv screen to get it out of the box even though it says don't touch screen in plane sight. Other than that I had no issues.

jonz8
jon z.
9/11/17

Called in to confirm availability. Only then did I learn about the extra 5-8% for insurance on the TV.

keithb202
Keith B.
9/9/17

Best price anywhere on the best 80 inch TV anywhere. I did my homework and they delivered in every way.
Shipped on time when to the minute. Set up and cleaned up their mess. TV is best ever. When ordered, the customer service guys were extremely nice. I wish I had discovered these guys years ago.

williamb546
William B.
9/7/17

I spoke with a customer rep before I ordered and he answered all my questions in a professional manner.
My order took a bit longer than I expected but it was worth the wait

jordanc81
Jordan C.
8/30/17

Site was very easy to use, called your customer service number and the representative I spoke with was very helpful. Very impressed with this company's prices.

jamesm1085
James M.
8/2/17

Seemed to go smoothly, great so far!!
I did not receive the total order. At first I had to call several time to check on the wall mount. Which had not been sent.
It had to be reordered. This delayed my installation. Also I purchased the extended warranty and have not received any confirmation or paperwork.

rhondaf42
Rhonda F.
7/24/17

It was good. I wish I could have read terms and conditions from the check out screen. When I called the gentleman who answered was polite and informative but not too friendly.

nathant37
7/23/17

I recommend staying way from these guys. You will end up speaking to "Stephen" or "Mark" from bestchoiceav.com. They will tell you that the TVs are bought from another retailer and have to be called refurbished, but they are practically brand new...hardly the case. I put two separate orders for the 55 inch samsung 4k tv and both of them were defective. The first tv that they shipped had a cracked screen.

rudym33
rudy m.
7/17/17

quick order, had slight problem reading the terms and conditions and then returning to the checkout page. it lost the fields to enter the credit card fields. I was able to go back to shopping cart and re-enter everything and all was ok.

sandram276
Sandra M.
7/17/17

I had an issue with the product when delivered. Even though it was probably FedEx fault they shipped me another tv without charging my card and were very understanding. They handled it with responsibility and diligence and I am very happy I went with them

werners13
Werner S.
6/28/17

Mark at Best Choice did an excellent job addressing my needs to delay my delivery due to construction delays... His team was responsive even on the weekends. Overall great value for the investment - Thanks !

lisab561
Lisa B.
6/15/17

Disappointed about the shipping charges but good price in the TV. TV came in with no exterior shipping box...rather concerned about it as the box was punctured and then taped over. The Television, however, worked great with no damage. The television is working and is excellent picture quality.

You need to include insurance on the bill prior to check out so it is not confusing and so the order is sent as quickly as possible.

3.2K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?