Review of Best Choice AV

admin@bestchoiceav.com

ronl166
Ron L.
5/14/19

So far so good. Spoke with a sales person who confirmed my purchase was the 2018 model QN75 and he couldn't have been more accommodating. Thank you.

rodr61
Rod R.
5/13/19

When I click on the tv I want it says get your order in. Product arriving soon first come first serve. When I call sales person says they are in stock and didn't know what I was referring to. Confusing! We'll see

dwaineh
Dwaine H.
5/12/19

Excellent product, in stock and easy to order. Having time now to view the amazing LG OLED65C8PUA it's a screen beyond what I was expecting to have in my home. Time will tell on how it hold's up but I can not foresee any problems as of yet. TheTVBar was also a major help as the original order I had done was not for the home version of the 4k so the salesperson I dealt with set me up with the right one. Glad they were also on my side and a big help as you don't always find that much these days. Satisfaction on all fronts so far.

patricks236
Patrick S.
5/2/19

Just wish there was more lettering on the site to show that if I get damaged good you will make it right and replace it.

sharonp156
Sharon P.
4/30/19

I've been researching a particular Samsung Tv on various websites and you had the best price--by far! Also, free shipping and no tax! Who could ask for more???

jamesw770
James W.
4/27/19

It's kinda early to give a genrec ad I just placed my first order. Hit me back after I've received a undamaged shipment that works as advertised!

kellyf157
kelly f.
4/27/19

So far things are looking good I haven’t received my merchandise yet so ask me question after I receive it thank you

jasonv65
Jason V.
4/19/19

the price is incredible. the checkout page was a bit annoying. took several times to hit the submit button before it went through. always nervous as i didn't want to order 4 of the same tv haha.

briana146
Brian A.
4/18/19

Nathan, called the following day, to confirm and discuss my order, what i ordered and what i wanted was two different things, thanks to Nathan for getting my order correct, he is one sharp guy!

walterb134
walter b.
4/14/19

prices are better thsn others. had to reenter my information after viewing the agreements page. Will see how it goes with my product and delivery

rickr274
1/25/19

5 star reviews must be fake. You will receive a phone call telling you that you ordered a commercial model and they noted you have a residential address. The commercial model has a much lower resolution. For x, more in my case over $700, they will send you the residential model. When you say no, they refund your credit card the next day which has had now had the amount pending for 4 days. So even though you may not lose money, you'll waste several days not having the new product you'll now need to shop for elsewhere.
There seem to be a few companies doing this. Also, be aware that any LG products purchased through unauthorized dealers don't come with a warranty. I talked to LG for over 30 minutes about this issue and it's posted on their website.

jimf263
Jim F.
1/13/19

Ordered tv 11/27 18 received 12/29 18 Wow only 34 days!!! . Fell for the bait and switch. Should have gone to Best Buy and had the tv the same day. Didn't get an invoice till I called nor did I get tracking info till I called again. Was told I would get a blu ray player for my inconvenience. Not yet and not holding my breath. I wouldn't recommend this business to anyone. Wish I would have read the BBB complaints before ordering. I hope this will help someone out there not make the same mistake I made.

heatherg229
Heather G.
12/27/18

Best Choice AV was wonderful. Unbeknownst to me, I ordered a commercial grade television (with no audio, or delayed audio). They held my order until they could communicate with me regarding what I actually wanted. Once that was sorted out, my TV was shipped and arrived safely at my home. I am thrilled with my new television!

richardl580
Richard L.
12/27/18

ordering is easy. now hopefully delivery goes as well.
Tracking the delivery was a bit tricky, because it's trucked but it was delivered within the timeframe provided.

joshuas287
Joshua s.
12/27/18

Great price! The tv base has a screw stuck in it. Someone broke just the shank of the in it so its impossible to get out without drilling.

cailk
Cail K.
12/26/18

I originally ordered an OLED TV from HD Vision Max. After 2 weeks of not getting a shipping confirmation I called the store. I was informed by a sales associate that they appeared to be on back order... He said there was no guarantee they would come back in. I proceeded to try and cancel my order but he insisted he could send me a newer model of the TV for the same price. I accepted the order, but when I got the TV it was a QLED that was not quite as good as my original order and could be purchased for $300 less than I was charged!

ll253
12/26/18

Unfortunately, I did not read reviews before I purchased a TV from Best Choice AV. However, after my bad experience with them I read several reviews that state DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE. I confirm those reviewers' sentiments and I repeat DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE. I bought a Samsung UN75NU8000FXZA from them and they assured me that I would be getting a brand new, never opened, product. I specifically asked for that guarantee from them because their price for the TV was several hundred dollars below everyone else. However, much to the disappointment of my family we received a badly scratched up, used TV. We were shocked that they would have the audacity to send us such a badly banged up TV in such poor condition and try to pass it off as new. Even the box was in poor shape. But that's the formula for their
scam - advertise lower prices than everyone else and then ship used, refurbished, or damaged products with defects, and hope the customer does not notice the scam. We're so disappointed and annoyed that we were deceived, but we opened a dispute with American Express and they'll sort it out. Please do not make the same mistake we did. Buy from reputable companies and have peace of mind.

samuelv23
samuel v.
12/21/18

when a first put my order i call before make the order and someone told me that they have several television on hand for inmediate delivery i place my order call again and they said no television on hand they need to order overseas and the wait time its two weeks over two weeks now and nothing yet

ismaelz
Ismael Z.
12/17/18

So far good hopefully nothing change in the process of the delivery of the TV and they call me like other companies that the TVs the one I order is the old model and try to convince me to get the newest version.

edwardb273
Edward B.
12/10/18

The best deal we have found for the TV we ordered. Called company to make sure this is a new TV and not a refurbished one.

stevei31
Steve I.
11/28/18

Easy shopping on website but called store to make sure I was ordering correct tv - I wasn't but was helped by Mark. Price was excellent.

maulikd3
Maulik D.
11/26/18

easy ordering so far i will have better review once i have the item in my hands along with their customer service support

tonyb306
Tony B.
11/26/18

Your web site says to get $40 off my order go to checkout now. It's not giving that $40 discount. Why ???

zacks42
Zack S.
11/26/18

Great Price....this review is directly after the checkout....I placed my order 30 seconds ago...will be happy to see my TV show up

roberta633
Robert A.
11/24/18

The product descriptions are very brief and lack technical specifications, making it difficult to allow confirmation that the website item matches my intended product before I purchase it.

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?