Review of Best Choice AV

Bedford, New Hampshire 3110, United States
admin@bestchoiceav.com

rickr274
1/25/19

5 star reviews must be fake. You will receive a phone call telling you that you ordered a commercial model and they noted you have a residential address. The commercial model has a much lower resolution. For x, more in my case over $700, they will send you the residential model. When you say no, they refund your credit card the next day which has had now had the amount pending for 4 days. So even though you may not lose money, you'll waste several days not having the new product you'll now need to shop for elsewhere.
There seem to be a few companies doing this. Also, be aware that any LG products purchased through unauthorized dealers don't come with a warranty. I talked to LG for over 30 minutes about this issue and it's posted on their website.

jimf263
Jim F.
1/13/19

Ordered tv 11/27 18 received 12/29 18 Wow only 34 days!!! . Fell for the bait and switch. Should have gone to Best Buy and had the tv the same day. Didn't get an invoice till I called nor did I get tracking info till I called again. Was told I would get a blu ray player for my inconvenience. Not yet and not holding my breath. I wouldn't recommend this business to anyone. Wish I would have read the BBB complaints before ordering. I hope this will help someone out there not make the same mistake I made.

jayniep
Jaynie p.
12/29/18

The package arrived a week late from scheduled delivery time. And the package was torn up. But the tv was in good condition and in working order. If you could please contact me with a resolve. I had spoken with mark a ext 218 about a refund. Thanks

heatherg229
Heather G.
12/27/18

Best Choice AV was wonderful. Unbeknownst to me, I ordered a commercial grade television (with no audio, or delayed audio). They held my order until they could communicate with me regarding what I actually wanted. Once that was sorted out, my TV was shipped and arrived safely at my home. I am thrilled with my new television!

richardl580
Richard L.
12/27/18

ordering is easy. now hopefully delivery goes as well.
Tracking the delivery was a bit tricky, because it's trucked but it was delivered within the timeframe provided.

joshuas287
Joshua s.
12/27/18

Great price! The tv base has a screw stuck in it. Someone broke just the shank of the in it so its impossible to get out without drilling.

cailk
Cail K.
12/26/18

I originally ordered an OLED TV from HD Vision Max. After 2 weeks of not getting a shipping confirmation I called the store. I was informed by a sales associate that they appeared to be on back order... He said there was no guarantee they would come back in. I proceeded to try and cancel my order but he insisted he could send me a newer model of the TV for the same price. I accepted the order, but when I got the TV it was a QLED that was not quite as good as my original order and could be purchased for $300 less than I was charged!

ll253
12/26/18

Unfortunately, I did not read reviews before I purchased a TV from Best Choice AV. However, after my bad experience with them I read several reviews that state DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE. I confirm those reviewers' sentiments and I repeat DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE. I bought a Samsung UN75NU8000FXZA from them and they assured me that I would be getting a brand new, never opened, product. I specifically asked for that guarantee from them because their price for the TV was several hundred dollars below everyone else. However, much to the disappointment of my family we received a badly scratched up, used TV. We were shocked that they would have the audacity to send us such a badly banged up TV in such poor condition and try to pass it off as new. Even the box was in poor shape. But that's the formula for their
scam - advertise lower prices than everyone else and then ship used, refurbished, or damaged products with defects, and hope the customer does not notice the scam. We're so disappointed and annoyed that we were deceived, but we opened a dispute with American Express and they'll sort it out. Please do not make the same mistake we did. Buy from reputable companies and have peace of mind.

joee83
Joe E.
12/24/18

Very poor follow up. Original tv offered was display only and not set up for personal use. "bate and switch"

samuelv23
samuel v.
12/21/18

when a first put my order i call before make the order and someone told me that they have several television on hand for inmediate delivery i place my order call again and they said no television on hand they need to order overseas and the wait time its two weeks over two weeks now and nothing yet

ismaelz
Ismael Z.
12/17/18

So far good hopefully nothing change in the process of the delivery of the TV and they call me like other companies that the TVs the one I order is the old model and try to convince me to get the newest version.

edwardb273
Edward B.
12/10/18

The best deal we have found for the TV we ordered. Called company to make sure this is a new TV and not a refurbished one.

stevei31
Steve I.
11/28/18

Easy shopping on website but called store to make sure I was ordering correct tv - I wasn't but was helped by Mark. Price was excellent.

maulikd3
Maulik D.
11/26/18

easy ordering so far i will have better review once i have the item in my hands along with their customer service support

tonyb306
Tony B.
11/26/18

Your web site says to get $40 off my order go to checkout now. It's not giving that $40 discount. Why ???

zacks42
Zack S.
11/26/18

Great Price....this review is directly after the checkout....I placed my order 30 seconds ago...will be happy to see my TV show up

roberta633
Robert A.
11/24/18

The product descriptions are very brief and lack technical specifications, making it difficult to allow confirmation that the website item matches my intended product before I purchase it.

dinow5
DINO W.
11/24/18

SO FAR SO GOOD. WE ARE HOPING IT' S REALLY GOOD DEAL AND NO CATCH. i WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS.

joea151
Joe A.
11/23/18

So far so good. Wish the ad stated if it was new or refurbished. I purchased with confidence assuming it’s NEW. We’ll see.

kersonredw
KersonRed W.
11/23/18

We wanted to confirm availability and called the store number on Friday 11/23 around 3pm, phone was not picked up.

travish100
Travis H.
11/23/18

Order was left processing for over a week after confirming, no. Option to cancel even though it hasn't shipped.

rossd37
Ross D.
11/23/18

So far so good!... Great pricing! Will recommend for sure if/when item ships in good condition. Thanks!!!

oscarl54
Oscar L.
11/23/18

Simple, fast - no issues with placing the order - now just waiting for it to arrive without any complications.

kerim17
Keri M.
11/23/18

Good but website said there was an additional discount when added to cart and the discount didn’t come though.

johne446
John E.
11/21/18

I will follow up. I read reviews showing buyers paying with PayPal. I was not offered that option. I hope I receive a new, non-refurbished TV, like the LG I bought on eBay. I still have the VISA charge back option, and USAA credit cards are the best for this. Not to sound sceptical, but after being ripped off in the past, unfortunately, I am. So far so good, everything fine at this point. I hope to follow up with positive information.

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?