Review of Best Choice AV

admin@bestchoiceav.com

drgs
DRG S.
11/17/18

Very Good. Just to be sure I had to go back to verify the shipping time frame since it did not show up on the Place Order page.

alano38
Alan O.
11/16/18

Tremendous so far let's see how the shipping is this is the first order. Been in business 30 years lake Winnipesaukee New Hampshire building and excavation company.

kalpeshp4
Kalpesh P.
11/16/18

The website was very easy to order. Called the Sales Dept first to make sure item was in stock and ready to ship. He said normally ships within the week.

geralds142
Gerald S.
11/15/18

Easy and Straight forward checkout process. and Best Choice AV could not have done a better job with their website design and ease of use. Thanks

andrewg301
Andrew G.
11/14/18

Best price I could find for said model. Ordering process was very easy. Just ordered so I cannot say any more at this time.

raushanb
Raushan B.
11/10/18

1st time buying from this company so I was a little reluctant to order but was very pleased with the service and tv that I ordered. 65 inch 4k Samsung smart tv arrived about a week after order was placed in excellent condition and looks and work great! 5 stars all the way!

gregc190
Greg C.
11/7/18

Arrived days early. Was supposed to be on 10/29 but received notice that was to be delivered 10/25. Had to reschedule until 10/26 morning and arrived right on time. Crew unloading was efficient and careful. Really liked that they took boxes and packing away. Excellent service all around.

breyannas
Breyanna S.
11/7/18

It was easy. I received a discount AND was give the shopping option. Some places forget how important that is to customers.

anastasiar14
Anastasia R.
10/27/18

I appreciate the deals and I hope that the quality is really good. If so, I'm definitely a customer.

charlesw276
10/26/18

Selling non existent commercial models , when you call them on the scam they lie and say they will ship the "commercial" model . Mysteriously your order goes on backorder and is never shipped . Do not order from these folks .

georges487
George S.
10/17/18

The web site says I would get an additional $40 savings when added to the cart, but it didn’t happen.

brianm693
Brian M.
10/17/18

Terms & Conditions that state 'as is" but no mention anywhere that these are not new and unopened. If you are selling damaged, refurbished I hope you are a legitimate and honest company and listing the items as such.

davidc1352
David C.
10/8/18

So far so good, ordering was easy, waiting to see how long it will take to receive my purchase and if it is what I ordered.

paulb913
Paul B.
10/3/18

The TV I originally ordered was not the model that is intended for in home use which isn't made clear when ordering.

jessicab524
Jessica B.
10/1/18

Customer service over the phone was straightforward, friendly, and knowledgeable. I was able to submit our online order without any hassle and just hope that the product lives up to the service experience.

williamd412
William D.
9/30/18

I was a little disappointed in the beginning tv had a problem but you came through got me a new tv plus upgraded so I'm happy

donnal283
Donna l.
9/29/18

Lied to at every turn. Yes, we eventually received the television. The service though was quite poor.

dougb181
Doug B.
9/26/18

Definitely Friendly folks to deal with and excellent Communicators. 'Looking forward to receiving and viewing this particular TV!

theoe9
Theo E.
9/23/18

The TV arrived exactly as described. Brand New LG OLED C7P. The price was discounted by about $400 so it was indeed a great deal. I ordered the TV on Friday and it was delivered Wednesday. Customer service with Best Choice AV was great. One thing though is that I had the TV scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. But as Tuesday night was approaching noticed I had not received a call about a time frame for delivery. Turns out it was not coming for that day. Frustrating that I had to call and find that out. They did deliver it the very next day however it was an hour after the 2 hour time frame. Not a huge deal. The white glove service was great unboxed the TV and set it up to make sure it worked. Minus a few mishaps Would definitely recommend buying!

matheww30
Mathew W.
9/10/18

Just ordered, so far so good. It's been a few weeks now and I still say everything is good. Had a little trouble with fed ex, but that's not bcav's fault.

draker2
Drake R.
9/2/18

Order never went out, until I called a week later.
Then found out I was buying a "Grey" good TV and then paid over $300 to the real Samsung screen.
Bait and Switch tactics.

mikej255
Mike J.
8/30/18

Everything went great, I didn't receive tracking sent one email problem solved. Love the Samsung TV, great price

brads188
Brad S.
8/30/18

fgfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

kellyd206
kelly d.
8/22/18

i tried to get the SS40 $40 off but would not let me - said I used before, but I wound up cancelling that order because it was not in stock and was taking so long.....can you please apply to this order? thanks

ryanw201
Ryan W.
8/21/18

I only placed my order at this point. I have no idea if the item will actually arrive or not. I will update this review if it does.

Questions? Get answers from the Best Choice AV staff and other customers.

Best Choice AV?