Review of BestCdDvd

Las Vegas, NV 89146, US
office@bestcddvd.com

kevink125
5/16/17

I have never had issues with this site whatsoever! Just be sure to read and follow their instructions closely. 100% Satisfied!!

jimt68
6/1/16

Paid for a DVD
Never got confirmation
Never got DVD
Never got a response form my notes

How is this legal ???

jamesk138
2/19/16

I paid for the dvd I ordered in good faith that it would be here within the next week or so and it's been over a month since I got a confirmation email from them. Then I emailed them saying that the dvd had not arrived still. They replied with give it a few days more then email them again. I've now emailed them 12 time and had no response from them To all. What a rip off and what a bunch of contact artists

carterc18
9/20/15

I ordered from this site and finally arrived 4 weeks later from Russia. It is terrible sound as If they they took a cheap recorder in and recorded the concert and then are selling disks. Very cheap looking label on cd and jewel case. Buyer Beware.

davisg9
5/20/15

I ordered 6 DVDs and never got a confirming email. I saw the billing was from Russia on my Visa site. I've sent 4 emails with not a single response. I've called the phone number and never an answer. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

garys79
11/6/14

CD ordered is a counterfeit. Would not recommend.

dianec24
10/12/14

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE! The prices are ridiculous, and you will probably receive counterfeits. I ordered 3 DVDs: Queen's "Greatest Flix I & II" and "Greatest Flix III". The DVDs came from St. Petersburg, Russia, and anyone could tell they were counterfeit just by looking at the covers and packaging. The discs were purple, and there were no menu, extras, or captions options on either disc. The discs were mailed in sleeves put into DVD cases that would probably break the DVDs if you tried to use the case itself. "Greatest Flix I & II" were crammed on one disc, which is not possible with the real thing, Brian May's name was misspelled, and the track listings listed 6 tracks that were not on the DVD. "Greatest Flix III" looked like it had been copied from a poor-quality VHS tape. Russia denies they are bootlegs, and accused me of stealing from them when I notified them of the problem and told them I had reversed the charges. I responded THEY were trying to rip ME off and said if they paid the postage, they could have their crap back. No response since. The Southern Nevada Better Business Bureau confirmed that the phone number listed is disconnected and that the Las Vegas street address is bogus. The site is based in St. Petersburg, Russia. Any positive reviews you read are probably being posted by people working for bestcddvd.

billw58
3/17/14

I discovered the bestcddvd site about 3-1/2 weeks ago while looking for out of print Dave Clark Five (60s British invasion group) cds. I ordered one on 2/25/14, but my stomach knotted when 2 days later I saw that my payment had gone to someone in St. Petersburg, Russia, and I ran across sitejabber and read all the negative comments about this seller. I felt somewhat relieved, however, when on 3/7/14 I received notice from the seller that the disc had shipped by registered airmail. I received the disc 3/17/14 from Russia (everything on the package label except my name and address was in Russian), and it was exactly as shown on the bestcddvd site - sealed cd with front and back inserts and terrific sound quality, in a very sturdy box for international travel. The disc was sent registered, and I had to sign for it. My initial apprehension was unfounded, and I couldn't be happier. This disc has been out of print for almost 10 years. For my money, these are great people to deal with. Bill W. / Columbus, Ga. U.S.A.

brucec28
10/16/13

Have never had a problem with this site. Have over the last 3 years, ordered more than 20 CD's/DVD's. Received goods within 10 working days. As far as quality, knew what I was buying.

timo654
6/17/13

I placed an order for $232 on 4/9/2013. I never received the order and Bestcddvd.com refuses to send a replacement or refund my money. With another order they sent me a more expensive CD I did not order in place of a less expensive CD I did order. They refuse to make this issue right. I ordered Beatles CDs from Russia. They sent me knock-offs with photocopied Inserts ,white CD labels that appear to be homemade. The CDs themselves appear to be CD-Rs. They refuse to refund any money even though they falsely advertised what they were selling.

marcp2
8/8/11

I bought a new, sealed CD from Evanescence ("Origin"). After nearly two months I received my order. Although the CD was sealed, it was clearly a burned copy:
- The cover was printed (no booklet, no inside);
- The CD itself had a sticker on it (even with a small print smutch);
- Some songs were poor quality.
I contacted them a few times but I got no reply. After four times I received a strange message in Russian or some language. So DON'T buy from this site: it's a scam with no original CD's but burned copies.

mr41
3/22/11

ordered one cd and got billed for three. stay away at all costs!!!!

deanm1
7/14/10

CDR GARBAGE! DVD-R GARBAGE. BLACK & WHITE PAPER INSERTS. BUYER BEWARE..EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT AT THE SITE,BUT IT IS A TOTAL SHAM . NO RESPONSE TO EMAILS

craigp1
5/4/10

I believe this website is a descendent of BaltCD. I had very good luck with BaltCD in finding music CDs that just weren't available anywhere else. In fact, one Peter Green CD they said was unavailable but they would try to locate it for me. I figured that I would never hear about it again, but several months later, they found one and shipped it. I've really never had service that good anywhere else. If this is the same outfit for sure, I give it a heart rating.

darrinc
1/8/10

Ordered 2 Music DVD's received the worst DVD ever! Poor packing...1 piece of card board wrapped around the 2 DVD cases. all 4 corners exposed and no other packing between the cases and cardboard. Received 2 busted cases with centers broken. DVD 1 said to be PAL/NTSC was only PAL (Region 0) format. Disk quality was delaminated on both sides. This was a double sided 4.7GB DVD Rom. Not playable in my Samsung BD-P3600 Blu-ray player. Would play in a computer and had 2 unreadable disk errors which would freeze on the computer and reset the program. 2 DVD was low quality cover made with standard paper (cut poorly) and printed with low resolution blocky font color printer. A computer printed DVD label with the same low resolution and quality printer. DVD media was DVD-R not a real DVD pressed ROM. DVD video was poor resolution compared to VHS!

Received no replies after requesting a replacement or refund. No warranty policy or contact information available. Accepts only credit cards no PayPal. Support and copyright complaints to email only has a fax number and no contact information.

Only contact information i...

John Hopkins Managing Director

office@bestcddvd.com or gateway@bestcddvd.com

Fax: 1 (888) 290-4754 (US Toll-Free)

Beware www.bestcddvd.com formerly musiccdvideo.net and musiccddvd.com.

Blames the post office for damage when he ships defective and/or bootlegged material. Will not reply in any reasonable manner. Save your money - beware!!!

Questions? Get answers from the BestCdDvd staff and other customers.

BestCdDvd?