Bestcanvas.se

ResellerRatings
4.3 / 5
Better Business Bureau
4.7 / 5

Bestcanvas.se has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bestcanvas.se ranks 51st among Video Editing sites.

How would you rate Bestcanvas.se?

“Problematic shipping”

Hakan N.
8/20/20

I waited three weeks for delivery, then was notified that the package was returned because I had "refused delivery". Turns out Bestcanvas forgot to give UPS my phone number or email so they had no way of contacting me. Better yet, they blamed me for "refusing delivery" even though I had no idea that the package had arrived. Would be one star rating, but they did promise me to send it again with no extra charge. I'm still waiting...

simonw34
February 10th, 2014

To order from this site was easy but when i checked my bank account after placing the order they had charged me TWICE for the one order i had placed. Unacceptable.

hakann
August 20th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Bestcanvas.se staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bestcanvas.se?

Have a question about Bestcanvas.se?