Review of BestBuyPCS

confirm@bestbuypcs.com

6 reviews with 1 star

johnh449
2/3/16

Why don't you return customer phone calls? It seems somewhat suspicious.

jamesp195
12/9/15

Absolutely horrible!

They pull the classic advertised low price and then WILL NOT SHIP YOUR ORDER until they "verify" your payment information. They then get you on the phone and try to tell you that the price, in this case, for a Sharp TV doesn't include "Insurance" and they will not ship a product unless it is "Insured". They then tell you that insurance on a $3,000 TV is $386.00 !!! A completely SHAM operation and DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THE SHILLS they have posting out here that they are a good company, THEY ARE NOT. They will waste your time and try to rip you off with completely unrealistic insurance charges that when added to the products cost IS MORE THAN most other reputable company's. GO ELSEWHERE and save yourself the time and frustration of dealing with these clowns.

shana45
12/26/14

This is a FAKE website...I tried to find the store at the address given adn it doesn't exist. I really wonder how the people that gave positive reviews were able to buy their products in the store and talk about the service when there is no physical store.
SCAM SCAM SCAM
AVOID...we need these scam websites to be taken down.

Tip for consumers: spread the word...they are scammers

gdubw
7/22/14

Haha haha what a horrible website lol this aren't even real people lol hahaha all the "good reviews" only have one freaking review. Review all the other websites they are a scam I'm glad I didn't buy from them..

thomass55
6/28/13

I thought I would give Bestbuypcs benefit of doubt. I ordered by phone (BOB) Sharp 80" 6/20/13. I was told it was in stock, their "Free Shipping" was Curbside drop off, but for additional $198.00 (later dropped to $159.00)it would ship in 48 hours. I check back via chat on their Web Site with LARRY on 06/25/13 and he tells me the TV will ship "In the morning if not today", he would call the shipping co. and give me a call back. No call. Later that evening (06/25/13) I return a missed call, it is from PAUL who identified himself with Bestbuypcs. Paul tells me there will be an additional $159.00 shipping on the TV because it is a "Large Delicate Item". I told PAUL I had already paid $159.00 additional for a TV advertised on their Web Site "With Free Shipping". He then tries to sell me an Extended Warranty for "Half Price" for my trouble.I then tell PAUL just to cancel my order and refund my $3780 since my CC had already been charged. He told me he was not in the "Cancellation Department". I told him I would be contacting my Credit Card Company to dispute the charges. He asked me not to call my Credit Card Co, that LARRY would call me, and he is sure LARRY would honor previous deal.Larry never called. I left message on their "Contact" page (as they were already closed for the day for LARRY expressing my frustration and asked for help. I contacted Bestbuypcs this AM 06/26/13 via their Chat (LARRY) who told me BOB would contact me. BOB called, apologized but stated some shipping companys charged more for large TVs. I told him just to cancel my order.Bob stated other dealers would also charge more for large TVs. I did not feel comfortable giving my Credit Card Security Code to cancel the order. I contacted my Credit Card company and instituted a dispute. The BBB is next. Save yourself the frustration. This is a DISHONEST Business.....

mikef38
3/25/13

We purchased a Panasonic TC - P65VT50 - Plasma TV - 1080p (FullHD) TCP65VT50 advertised for $2878 with free shipping on March 24,2013. The next day a representative named Bob called us to inform us there was an additional "service Fee" of $200 on our product. After asking him what the 'service fee' was for he said it was for shipping. I explained to him his website said free shipping. He proceeded to tell me that no company in the world ships for free and neither do they. While he was on the phone I typed in his compaines webssite address www.bestbuypcs.com and proceeded to check out again to see what the shipping choices were to see if I had somehow made a mistake.. Again one of the choices was "Free shipping 14-21 days curbside delivery $0.00". Bob then began to explain that, that choice was dropping the TV on the curb with absolutely no prior notice. He asked me if I thought that was a good idea? Which I explained I didn't have any concerns as its your shipping policy and if you want to drop a three thousand dollar brand new TV at my curb with no notice I didn't mind since I'm protected by my credit card company. He then told me shipping was $200.00 if I wanted the TV. We went round and round and he went back and forth either claiming they don't offer free shipping that nobody in the world offers free shipping, or kept trying to say they would ship it for free and just leave it in front of house. Everytime I said fine just do that, he would go back to saying he had to charge me $200 for shipping. We refused to pay $200 for free shipping. He hung up. We called back and cancelled the order. Reading other reviews this is apparently the game they play as it's been reported by many others a description matching our experience.

That is because they are a complete and total scam company. Do not believe any of the shill reviews on this company they are all fake the only honest reviews of the ones that spell out how they never pick up their phones never returned calls and do not honor any of the pricing they show on their website.

By James P.
Questions? Get answers from the BestBuyPCS staff and other customers.

BestBuyPCS?