BestBridalPrices reviews

Tel: +1-618-433-9520
news@bestbridalprices.com

lorih25
4/3/15

My 6'1" daughter found the dress of her dreams at BHLDN. Unfortunately, it wasn't long enough. She was so disappointed until we found the same dress on bestbridalprices.com with an option for additional length. In addition, Best Bridal Prices was running a promotion which allowed her to get her veil, shoes and jewelry included with her purchase. We were promised a late May delivery date when we placed the order in January, but everything arrived more than a month ahead of schedule, and we couldn't be more pleased with everything she ordered. Our sales rep, Barb, was very responsive to the couple of questions we had, and helped make what could have been a nerve-wracking experience a pleasure. Online ordering can be scary. i recommend that anyone on the fence about ordering from this company find their dream dress in a store where she can try it on to be sure it's "the one", and confirm size, etc., then check Best Bridal Prices. It was, hands down, the best place to buy the dress.

sandrac13
7/18/13

Lengthy delivery 2 months- overpriced value so customs & duty to Canada was 25% of cost of dress - meaning it saved next to nothing compared to local bridal shop that gives service. Sizing very poorly done requiring costly alterations. Rude service - once they have your money they do NOT care!

cassiek
7/25/12

absolutely rediculous. don't return any phones calls. their receipts & confirmations were very hard to receive. Sent the bridesmaid dress 8 sizes too small. When emails & phone calls were made they were completely ignored every time. Then when sent dress back they claimed to have called & left messages & emailed... though never did. Went to the better business bureau, this place is a HUGE scam!

pissedc
9/25/10

I ordered my dress from bestbridalprices.com with plenty of time before my wedding. I didn't get any kind of confirmation of my order until I called many times. The customer service people are very rude and unhelpful. Time passed and I got very worried because my dress did not show up when it was suppose to. I called them many times and sent emails before I could get a reply. Again they were very rude like it was no big deal. So the day they said I would receive it came and passed again!!! So again I had to try to call and email them and finally got the dress a month late. I thought good thing I had order with plenty of time. Well I opened the box to see my dress was thrown in there very carelessly and it was the WRONG COLOR and the WRONG SIZE!!! How am I suppose to wear a dress that doesn't fit and is the wrong color?? I followed their size charts to the T. They ordered my dress wrong and I think they forgot to order it until I called over a week later to ask about my order. They were absolutely no help in resolving the problem they caused and have a no return policy. The customer service was rude and actually hung up on me. Now I'm out $400 and have to go buy a dress at a local shop. They almost ruined my wedding for me. I would not recommend this place to anybody!!!

aja4
4/30/10

This place is a joke - first they messed up my wedding dress order (never sent a tracking number or even a receipt). Then after the waiting period went by I called and discovered the item was out of stock the whole time and that they never even bothered to tell me, so I wasted 4 months. Then I reordered the product (stupidly) and they promised me another date (didn't receieve a tracking number once againse) and it didn't arrive because the veil wasn't ready. I think cancelled the order and they only gave me half of the cost back because it had been too long after the original order (WTF). THIS PLACE IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE.

Questions? Get answers from the BestBridalPrices staff and other customers.

BestBridalPrices?