Review of BestAutoRenew

117 Adams Street
New York 11201, United States

reneo8
9/1/15

BestAutoRenew is probably the best tool out there for Etsy sellers. I've used a few solutions but the dollar value and features of BestAutoRenew is by far the best one. I use it mostly to automatically renew my items and lately to put my Etsy shop on sale. Their service is great and they keep adding features for the same monthly fee! So I'd recommend BestAutoRenew for all Etsy sellers, beginners and advanced.

michaell110
2/6/15

I'm a sellers on Etsy.com. I'm using the above site to improve my sales and simply stated, it is the best bot that you can find for growing your business. Their two main features are the etsy-on-sale event scheduling and listing renewal tool.

After using nearly every program available on the market over the past three plus years I am convinced that Best Auto Renew is the best time saving, easy to use scheduling tool on the market.

Why?

Ease of Use It's not rocket science for the user. It is easy to use, simple to understand and easily customizable.

Features This is much more than a basic renewal tool. With multiple scheduling options and user choices it allows you to customize scheduling to your individual needs, as well as set your Etsy shop on sale in a robust way (you can discount multiple sections or your entire shop, along with other parameters).

Reliability - I have experienced nearly zero interruptions since beginning use in November 2013. It was flawless through the holiday seasons of 2013 and 2014!

Customer Support Amazing! They are there when you need them and they listen. When I have needed help I did not have to wait days for a response. They respond almost immediately and have always responded within a reasonable period of time. They have also been very responsive to our suggestions and business needs.

Quality - As a business that relies on systems to work efficiently and effectively without revenue losing interruptions it has proven to be an effective platform that stabilizes and increases our revenue.

Evolution It is not last years forgotten software. In an era where technology keeps evolving so should your software. It does. My experience with Best Auto Renew shows that the staff strives to make sure it is up to date and that they work to make sure it is constantly evolving and being improved, without interruptions.

Value It is worth so much more than it costs! I rest assured with Best Auto Renew where I used to fear with other programs. When I need my renewals to work they do. When I need to set my shop on sale, it is done effortlessly and automatically. Worth so very much more than I have ever spent and has paid for itself many times over. Priceless yet affordable. What are you waiting for?

Michael La Rocca
An Etsy seller

Tip for consumers: With their Shop-on-Sale tool you can put multiple items or the entire shop on sale. The feature allows you to set the start and end dates, and the discount you want to give customers and the tool will perform the necessary price changes automatically at the beginning and end of the sale. I found it useful for setting daily deals and improve my sales.

Questions? Get answers from the BestAutoRenew staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BestAutoRenew