BestAccessoriesUK reviews

Tel: +44.2036081315

julieb200
3/23/17

I bought the Bose soundlink colour speaker like all the other sorry tales here my tale has a familiar ring to it having read the other reviews here.
it wouldnt sustain a charge so contacted someone at company called Dennis said hed send a charging unit.Never arrived. Contacted Bose who said the unit should have a serial number which it didnt. Should have cut my losses then.
I sent the item back 27.2 .17 to an address in California for a refund although from the email address and London phone number I thought I was dealing with Uk company.Return postage cost me 15 quid on top of the £75 quid I paid altho it was advertised as £69 and the duty of £8 ,could have bought Currys cheaper and genuine.
I asked this Dennis King had it arrived 2 weeks ago and was asked for track number,so sent that no reply so enquired last weekend was asked for track number again so sent again had started to realise things werent right.
Have had no reply to emails this week and checked track number myself it was delivered 6th March! 3 weeks ago nearly and yet was asked for track number!
What a farce and a complete SCAM?!!!! .Will report to Usa trading standards and British.
I read the reviews on products on company website when I purchased but from previous comments here they were as fake as the speaker.
You know what they say... if its too good to be true it probably is.Was seduced by cheap price.AVOID.. we cant all be wrong.

hm47
8/28/16

Best_AccessoriesUK.com
This company operates out of a London address to conn the public they are buying from the UK
Its a CONN - its a front for the supply of faulty goods from China
Ordered goods from them back in July and had to chase up the tracking, eventually arrived two weeks later via a Courier in HOLLAND
Goods were faulty and did not work, Felt Pen marks were found on the body - (£130 purchase)
Contacted seller and received their standard reply (identical text they have used with many other conned parties)
Parcel returned to
zhang zhiqiang
Bu Sha lu 59,
wan ke GongYuanLi 2qi 2B-3105
long gang qu
shenzhen quangdong
China
Following numerous emails they advised they had NOT received the parcel (Tracked & Signed For)
They DENIED receipt some days AFTER China Post confirmed delivery!!!!!
After several more emails and numerous calls to their Answering Machine in London they have blocked my emails so no contact can be made (this appears to be their usual ploy)
The case has been passed to the UK Police Fraud Action Department, Trading Standards Crime Department and and several other legislative bodies
These parasites should be FINED and banned from trading
BE WARNED

justinef3
1/20/16

Finally received Playstation 4 handset. Fake & didn't work. Also don't respond to calls or emails!

ivand24
1/14/16

I regret that i bought from them ps4 dualshock 4 controller that never been received
also the money goes to YANFANGZI and the amount was different
they dont tell that item location is in china
AVOID AVOID

frankb87
12/3/15

The same day I ordered a pair of headphones at best-accessoriesuk.com my credit card was abused. In one email they wrote that the money would be transfered to 'hengtai onlinestore' via 'rhythmbillpay.com'. That actually never happened but a higher amount of money was credited by 'Sandals Onlineshop Beijing'. The headphones didn't arrive.

tanyas20
11/22/15

I brought a pair of headphones from these people that cost £65. They took forever to arrive & when they did arrive they had parts falling off them & sound in only one ear. Very obviously cheap knock offs from China. If I had known I was buying from China, I would have never brought them. The website makes you think it's in the U.K. They promise a 60 day refund if you return them but guess what? Surprise, surprise they never received them! So I lost a further £15 postage money. Steer clear! DON'T USE THEM!! I lost £80 in total.

Questions? Get answers from the BestAccessoriesUK staff and other customers.

BestAccessoriesUK?