BerrySkinnyStore reviews

Tel: 1-877-538-1536
support@vitalglobalmarketing.com

angelm82
10/26/16

Cowards who steal under all different names and send one sample that doesn't work and I'm out about 800.00 so far and rising. The fake god you serve will not spare you the return you have coming. I hope some of my Gods money you took without permission can buy you words when all you can produce is the grinding and knashing of your own foamy frothy teeth as you plead for the God of truth to save you. I truly feel for your soul and pray you find Jesus and a job before the end is your reality. You will answer for every single dollar, that is written and will come to pass. Take heed, the end is nigh.

briann130
5/11/15

erinm34
12/12/14

It's nice that they show a flashy $3.95 offer but then NEVER state that it's for the shipping charges only and that you'll be charged for the product itself at a later date!! Luckily I used a prepaid card that I don't usually have money on to order this product (which by the way, didn't work!) so I just got charged decline fees (wth is that anyway!) So now they better not charge me again after I just called the number to cancel it. Very ridiculous, if the trial had actually worked I probably would have continued using the product and wouldn't have minded the charges, but no. Oh and I was never actually notified that they would be charging me after the initial $3.95. SO that's real nice. I hope they can sleep well knowing they are scamming people! DO NOT USE THIS SITE OR USE THEIR PRODUCTS!! THEY ARE TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the BerrySkinnyStore staff and other customers.

BerrySkinnyStore?