Review of BeNaughty

Tel: 1465485348
support@benaughty.com

steveoj
1/31/11

I've never seen so many fake profiles in my entire life. A scam of an adult dating site if I've ever seen one.

terryh4
1/22/11

This site is crap the chat is always down, and there is no way to let the admin know about this problem.
chat rooms are down about 5 hours a day.

morrism1
1/17/11

They kept sening emails free to join. Once you join you get so many email that peple wanna meet you, but you can, contact them until you subscribe . so you subscribe. No one contacts you, you leave many messages and no responce. you do however get many chat calls for hookers and live model webcam girls that direct you to anothr site whre you have to pay to wacth them

cliffw1
1/10/11

I signed up for 3 months, if i had 3 women chatting to me its alot, secondly,over 50 you have no chance. most women bisexual, or lesbian. most say looking for a man, or men for NSA sex. etc.most women looking for toy boys, others huge cocks
only, I have no problem with that, except, i counted 6 females,wanting men between 20 and 60. I am 56 still very active, do cycling, serious cycling, and gym work. fit and so open minded, love outdoors, yet no responses. $#*! site, and fake.

scottz
12/1/10

Please don't bother with this website--I haven't signed up for it yet(and i won't). Their automated chat room had my user name chatting with a lady i couldn't even converse with as i had not signed up for the trial period and couldn't use the chatroom until i signed up. I've had this problem with other sites as well sending profiles of ladies to me and when i started chatting with them they claimed they never sent any of their profiles to me.. This is obviously done through the website itself..Good luck on finding an honest dating site.....

richardc8
10/29/10

My name is Richard Calder, i joined your BeNaughty site on October 11th for the 3 day trial for $2.99 via echeck. On the same day easydate not only took took $2.99 from my account as i authorized for the 3 day trial use, but also took $24.99 for a full month subscription gold member. This explains the problem i encountered some 10 days later when i tried several times to upgrade to no avail because easydate had me registered as an ongoing customer with subscription time available until November 10 at 9:45 p m. . But, i did not have the service as i complained numerous times about to you. Easydate should have no problem reveiwing and reimbursing my 24.99 which was totally unauthorized. My bank records are proof these transactions took place, why would someone pay for a 3 daytrial membership and the same day pay 24.99 to upgrade? I did not do this, but i will not stop untill i am reimbursed my money. This will be turned over to the fraud departmemt of my bank you cannot use 1 check number as required on the echeck form and apply 2 purchases to it.......that is outrite fraud. You maybe in the UK but fraud is fraud in America where you are per Scam/fraud exposeing sites have been useing these practices for sometime now. I await your response.

This is the response i received from EASYDATE, notice how unprofessional the letter written and never mentions my refund. Will keep the public updated on final results.

Dear member,
Thank you for contacting customer service.
We take complaints against members very seriously. Unfortunately we do have the occasional member who is insincere and gets through the system. Once recognised we quickly removed them from our database. However, the problem of female scammers and advertisers has become very urgent within the Internet. We are constantly filtering members' IP addresses and mailing processes to settle this issue down. Although it is time-consuming procedure to trace the scammers on the stage of registering with our site due to the use different tactics, we are interested in spotting fakes and taking them off our database.
Every profile created on our website is manually checked and approved before being allowed on the site. We have various security checks when approving profiles, but some users still manage to sneak by these checks and onto the website. For these users we rely heavily on other online members to report them so we may remove them from the site before they manage to cause any trouble. Still Easydate Ltd do not and can not guarantee success while using our online dating services. Our site is not involved in Member-to-Member dealings.
Our job is to make sure our site is as friendly as possible and that all members have a positive experience.
Please would you be so kind as to list the members that you think may be fraudulent so that we may take action?
Thank you for reporting this to us we really appreciate members like yourself.
Good luck!
EasyDate Customer Service
Polly Jenkins

ra235
6/18/10

Stay clear ! This site offers free membership to women... but only if you are seeking to date a man. If you are looking for a same sex relationship then you will be charged heavily from the off. This is discrimination on the basis of sexuality.

The site also generates "automated responses" from fake profiles and accounts in order to encourage its customers to part with their hard earned money and sign up for full access. This is active and blatany fraud.

grahamm
5/7/10

its a cheating site thats only interested in conning its members out of their cash, be warned

normanm
12/28/09

This site is one giant sucker trap filled with enough fake profiles to fill up a major sports stadium.

Don't even bother complaining to the moderators about scammers because they won't do a damned thing no matter how many complaints they receive or what evidence is provided to support the complaint.

With the possible exception of Redhotpie, which is currently being prosecuted in the Australian High Court by the ACCC, Be Naughty is the most overtly crooked dating site I have ever seen.

Stay away from BN and warn your friends to do the same.

If you did get scammed by these low lives, then report the matter to your local fair trading authorities.

simonr
1/25/09

One Big Scam! - Hi,
This is a message to any men out there wanting to seek 'No Strings Attached' fun over the internet.
I strongly suggest you do not go anywhere near 'benaughty', or it's sister site (which is linked) 'sexintheuk'.
They offer free subscription to females which leaves the site vulnrable to fake profiles, of which there are many. There are also a collosal amount of females trying to get you to sign up to webcam sites.
After complaining to the admin team, they had no answers to my questions, nor would they refund me. In the 3 weeks I was registered, I spoke to just 2 real women (totally not what I was looking for either), and one of those we were moaning about the site, she had tried to block some creep that kept emailing her, after complaining to admin, they haven't done a thing about it.
I'm young and good looking - so if it was real surely I would have got at least one offer in that time. I got emails from girls, but they never respond to my replies, nor does anyone respond on the text chat.
I even got an email from some lunatic saying they were going to kill me!

These sites are very poorly managed, no profiles are screened, some of the features (like video chat) do not work properly and all they want is to entice men in and take your money. As far as i'm concerned, it's a fraud! I wouldn't be surprised if they also own some of the webcam sites. The real company name for these sites is 'EasyDate'.

I urge you to steer very clear of these sites!

P.S. I have had to rate this site, unfortunately I can't give it a ZERO star rating.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe there are "some" real people on there But the site is so over run with scam artist from Russia, Africa, India and webcam people good luck finding them. Not to mention the unauthorized charges the site itself or their its overseas billing agent made. Their are to many Ligit sites to waste your time with BeNaughty.

By Carl C.

Its actually insulting to a person with half a brain to not know you are being taken. I am on a few oyher sites and its a mix probably with any kind of " naughty" site but that is just fake and wouldnt stop billing my card even aftet I requested them to stop after the first three days I actually had to cancel the card and gat a new one

By Richard C.

That site is garbage most of woman are fake with auto responses. They are just trying to get you to pay for something worth nothing.

By David D.

Unfortunately, it sound like you have gotten yourself into a type of fraud ring. I suggest you cancel the credit card number they have. That way, you will not be liable for any fraudulent activity charges. As for the threats to "fine me $500", ignore them. They will go away when you cancel your credit card.

By Adam S.

Sorry Nicole, but I hightly doubt it. Okay, maybe his credit card number was used for fruadulant activity or to sign up an account on be naughy. I don't believe in coincidences..especially when your saying his mobile was attached. How would a hacker get that info? I would be checking all the info supplied on the account, photos, DOB, same area/location, personal details, check credit card statement - how long has payments be going on for? If fake/or a hacker he would have noticed the "fraudulent" charges himself. Males have to pay to use this site, as females don't have too. If I was him...married..& got caught out of course a "scam" would be my defense too. I'm very sorry to tell you, but yes - it's definately him.

By Madame l.

You must cancel your membership through their website. It will give you a cancellation code. However, you must also call them and be very very firm that you wish to cancel. They will offer you bonuses for your account but reject them and ensure they cancel your account. Also ask them to delete your credit card information. Good luck!

By Adam S.

Erm..... you believe someone you've never met is your girlfriend? .... I feel sorry for you :( .... Do not give any money to anyone... .... Go to POF, Tinder, okcupid ... They are free and you actually get to talk to real people... ... I've met 3 girls from POF and one of them was a cam girl! she never asked for any money, I just took her out and realised she was just doing that to make her husband jealous! But still.... real girls exist on free sites like POF

By William B.

It's a real website I'm sure there's a few fake hinge generated too get ppl talking but whatever wooorks ......stick to it I tell uone thing done of the best sex I've ever had hasbeen three the site and I was against this online fuking stuff..... I still don't agree with ppl just hooking up n ruining therefrom lies ooocer it but if u r single n wanna have a lil phone company why noo

By Chellypie n.

90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...

By John L.

back charge or tell your credit card it was used without permission its a total scam website,woman join free all three of them, rest are fake to make you join, why do you think you cant read the emails till you join? much better legit sites out there

By Richard F.
Questions? Get answers from the BeNaughty staff and other customers.

BeNaughty?