Beloit College

Beloit College has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Beloit College ranks 118th among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate Beloit College?

“Great Institution”

Helen M.
1/16/17

This college is one of a growing number that teach a liberal arts curriculum in the Midwest and is mentioned in Loren Pope's book on colleges with a liberal arts curriculum and emphasis. Though it is academically challenging, I still recommend it especially if your goal is study English, Humanities, Art, Architecture, Math, etc. Bottom line, I would recommend it to others.

helenm123
January 16th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Beloit College staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beloit College?

Have a question about Beloit College?