Bellylicious.com.au reviews

jimmyg68
1/18/19

I placed an order before Christmas. They've said it was lost and would send another order registered mail Nothing ever came. Communication is next to non existent. This was supposed to be a gift for my wife. They refunded my money and said they would send it out anyway. Stil nothing. Now they're not replying. Worst customer service. Unreputable company. Do not do business with these people

karlyw4
11/18/18

I ordered a gold gem belly piercing in July. I wore it for a month and one morning I woke up and the top had broken off (the gem's). Not sure where this happened as I could not find the other piece in my bedding. I called, and e-mailed, and repeat. Finally received an answer telling me to ship it back to have it looked at. Okay fair, I then asked what happens since the other other piece is gone and no reply. I have called e-mailed, and repeat again and nothing. I am not going to spend money on shipping when I will probably never hear anything from them again. That's what I get for purchasing online. I have a smiliar one that has lasted 5 plus years so this is pretty bad quality.

rosew97
7/3/18

I live in New Zealand and nothing has arrived after months of waiting. I even contacted the company several times and never received a response.

Response from Bellylicious B., Bellylicious.com.au Representative
Hi Rose W.

We are sorry to hear that you have not rd your order to date. May we please have your order number so that we can look into why this may have occurred.

Kind regards
Bellylicious
rozinab
4/9/18

I was skeptical at first as i never heard of this company before, there was no reviews, i did a bit of digging around till i found them on instagram and saw their reviews and pictures on there.

I was amazed by the website, they had so many unique designs and i ended up on a shopping spree spending over 100$

I received my jewellery within 2 weeks, carefully packaged and was just like the pictures, nothing deceiving at all, stones all in tact and beautiful!

They even gave 2 free belly bars!!

Such an amazing website, i will be returning to them for more and more!!!

Tip for consumers: Unique designs, high quality, luxurious designs, perfect all around!

Questions? Get answers from the Bellylicious.com.au staff and other customers.

Bellylicious.com.au?