Bellylicious.com.au reviews

emmaa76
5/5/19

DO NOT, and im saying DO NOT order from Bellylicious. I waited 1 month for my order, I sent multiple kind messages on facebook, website and email. NO RESPONSE, then, I got blocked off facebook!? I'm a patient person but I honestly can't believe they blocked me. How unprofessional, all I wanted to know was if my order had been shipped?! I then messaged off my sister's account on Facebook with a reply, finally, of them telling me its basically too bad I didnt pay for tracking, its probably lost and they wont do anything about it. I'm so angry and upset, wow.

Response from Bellylicious B., Bellylicious.com.au Representative
Hi Emma

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued comment. As previously discussed with you we did actually agree to resend your order for you via complimentary registered post so as to ensure your parcels safe arrival and allowing both yourself and us to track its progress to your chosen address and we are unclear as to why you would say otherwise.

Please Note: That as previously discussed with you our Registered Post and Express Post options both come with online tracking and Insurance unlike our Free Postage method which does not come with Tracking or Insurance and we are not liable for lost parcels (although, we may at our discretion choose to offer a resend) if this is the chosen method of postage. This information is noted on our website at the Checkout, Deliveries Information Page and our Terms & Conditions Page. Whist the overwhelming majority of Free Post parcels make it safely to their destination unfortunately on the odd occasion the postal service can let us down and a parcel is either lost or significantly delayed.

As previously discussed with you we will provide you with tracking details of your order resend and complimentary registered post upgrade as soon as they become available to us which we anticipate to be later today.

Please don't hesitate to email us if you need any further assistance.

Kind Regards
Bellylicious
naomiiw
4/19/19

I ordered 3 things months ago and I contacted them via email, called and left messages twice and then finally messaged them on Facebook. They finally replied back saying when they sent it and that was it. They haven't responded since. The service is appalling.

abbyb48
4/12/19

I placed an order weeks ago and still nothing has arrived. They don't respond to emails and don't pickup the phone. They have taken my money and after reading the other comments I am doubtful I will ever get my order.

jimmyg68
1/18/19

I placed an order before Christmas. They've said it was lost and would send another order registered mail Nothing ever came. Communication is next to non existent. This was supposed to be a gift for my wife. They refunded my money and said they would send it out anyway. Stil nothing. Now they're not replying. Worst customer service. Unreputable company. Do not do business with these people

karlyw4
11/18/18

I ordered a gold gem belly piercing in July. I wore it for a month and one morning I woke up and the top had broken off (the gem's). Not sure where this happened as I could not find the other piece in my bedding. I called, and e-mailed, and repeat. Finally received an answer telling me to ship it back to have it looked at. Okay fair, I then asked what happens since the other other piece is gone and no reply. I have called e-mailed, and repeat again and nothing. I am not going to spend money on shipping when I will probably never hear anything from them again. That's what I get for purchasing online. I have a smiliar one that has lasted 5 plus years so this is pretty bad quality.

rosew97
7/3/18

I live in New Zealand and nothing has arrived after months of waiting. I even contacted the company several times and never received a response.

Response from Bellylicious B., Bellylicious.com.au Representative
Hi Rose W.

We are sorry to hear that you have not rd your order to date. May we please have your order number so that we can look into why this may have occurred.

Kind regards
Bellylicious
rozinab
4/9/18

I was skeptical at first as i never heard of this company before, there was no reviews, i did a bit of digging around till i found them on instagram and saw their reviews and pictures on there.

I was amazed by the website, they had so many unique designs and i ended up on a shopping spree spending over 100$

I received my jewellery within 2 weeks, carefully packaged and was just like the pictures, nothing deceiving at all, stones all in tact and beautiful!

They even gave 2 free belly bars!!

Such an amazing website, i will be returning to them for more and more!!!

Tip for consumers: Unique designs, high quality, luxurious designs, perfect all around!

Scam for sure, so many people have not had any reply and orders did not even come.

By Emma A.

far from easy, you will get blocked on Facebook for harmlessly asking where your order is.

By Emma A.

I'd buy from anywhere else but here, worse online shopping experience of my life.

By Emma A.
Questions? Get answers from the Bellylicious.com.au staff and other customers.

Bellylicious.com.au?