Review of BelleLilly

BelleLilly reviews

katlyn@bellelilly.com

lindsays96
10/1/18

I found this ad on Facebook, thought I'd give it a try. I've ordered from SHEIN and ROMWE which are also china clothing sites and my items came in less than 2 weeks. About 10 business days at most, well I ordered 2 items, a shirt and dress from
Bellelilly and it's been a month and 3 days and I have not received it. No tracking info given and when I contacted them they said it takes 10-25 days even though the status said shipped 2 days after placing my order. Will not ever order from them again. Tried contacting them again and asking for a refund and just cancel my order since I still have not received it 34 days later. If I could rate them 0 stars I would.

hollyg46
11/30/17

I am not one to care really on quality... but if I take the time to leave a review, you KNOW the quality is BAD! I ordered a shirt and dress from Belle Lilly, and it looked like a beginners sewing class made my clothes. Also, the material was advertised as being like a knit/tshirt material....when it arrived, it looked like a weird, thin, silky material that was SUPER small. I wear a large in shirts mostly, but this could have fit my toddler. No joke. They also use pictures from other boutiques to advertise the clothes. Trust me, YOU DO NOT GET WHAT YOU ORDER.

sharleet
12/22/16

Spent over $200 on Dec 4th and NOTHING!!
Paid with PayPal so hopefully I can get my money back.
DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!

Questions? Get answers from the BelleLilly staff and other customers.

BelleLilly?