Bedding Heaven

Bedding Heaven has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bedding Heaven ranks 21st among Bedding sites.

How would you rate Bedding Heaven?

“Excellent Service”

Deborah L.
9/21/20

Quick delivery. The quilt is excellent quality, which you would expect from Fogarty, very soft and a good cover. I can't find any defects eventhough it was advertised as a 'seconds'. Very pleased.

deborahl745
September 21st, 2020

tracyg278
October 19th, 2020

I was looking for a duvet with a cotton cover, as I did not like the microfibre one we had, and searched for the brand, Fogarty (from an old summer duvet). The label says ‘development sample, but no improvements are needed as it's excellent.

rebeccam856
June 13th, 2020

Excellent service throughout. My order arrived super quick. Would definitely use this website again.

ruthd197
April 25th, 2020

Ordered a lightweight summer duvet, it arrived on time and is as good as the reviews made me hope it would be.

stellac51
August 29th, 2020

Towels lovely and thick. I could not see any faults at all. I love ordering from Beddingheaven.Co.Uk. I am a returning customer.

No. I've ordered from them a few times now and always been good.

By Deborah L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bedding Heaven staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bedding Heaven?

Have a question about Bedding Heaven?