This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bcfalconry.ca

Bcfalconry.ca

Bcfalconry.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Bcfalconry.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Bcfalconry.ca?

“Fraudulent site”

Paula S.
12/28/16

I ordered a pair of winterized vans. Received a pair the next day. A cheaper uglier, non winterized pair. I E mailed them and the payment service provider who are: *******@safesslbillpay.com. The payment service provider kept telling me to be patient. They must have known this site was fraudulent, because the site never contacted me. It's too bad because I may never order from the internet again. I will turn this in to the police, but, I do know my money is gone.

paulas76
December 28th, 2016
I ordered a pair of winterized vans.
Received a pair the next day. A cheaper uglier, non winterized pair.
The payment service provider kept telling me to be patient.
It's too bad because I may never order from the internet again.
I will turn this in to the police, but, I do know my money is gone.

Questions? Get answers from the Bcfalconry.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bcfalconry.ca?

Have a question about Bcfalconry.ca?