Bbvdiscountbooksale reviews

SITE CLOSED

richardc49
3/9/13

I orderd a book over two years ago. They charged my credit card 19.95 for 24 months. When I called them and asked "why" I was told that I had agreed to joining their club.
I was at fault for not checking my credit card statements, but that does not give the right to bill me each month. My credit card company managed to recover about $80.00, but they can not recover more. This bookstore should be indicted for fraud. My next step is a registered letter to their Boca Raton address, and also contacting Amazon, since I bought the book thru Amazon, they should be made aware of this company.

carolineb4
10/28/12

I purchased a $4 book with free shipping. Apparently, the free shipping enrolled me in a membership I had 7 days to cancel. I saw a recurring charge of $9.95 and thought it was a subscription to something else.

Now, 2 years later, I've cancelled that other subscription and the $9.95 still showed up. Research revealed at that the VERY BOTTOM of their sales confirmation for the book, there was cancellation language. I suggest they knew I'd never see that.

So... my $4 book cost me $244. Sneaky practices - stay AWAY from these people!

evonnev
5/28/12

I ordered a book at a discounted price from this company in Jan 2011 and did not realize till now that the rogues have been billing my credit card $9.95 ever since. I've paid a heck of a lot of money for that darn discounted book! I order a lot of books and I guess this is why I did not notice...my fault, but beware of these scammers!

earlb1
3/4/11

This is a fraudulent web site.
I purchased a book from BBV Discount
Book Sales in October 2010.
I just discovered they automatically
began deducting $ 9.95 twice a
month (from 2 different sites) for
what they call their book club.
The book I bought from them has
cost me an extra $100 because
I didn't spot it on my credit card
bill until now. They have offered
to send me $19.90 only.

Questions? Get answers from the Bbvdiscountbooksale staff and other customers.

Bbvdiscountbooksale?