Barbecue University

Barbecue University has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Barbecue University?

“Great BBQ website”

Michael P.
9/27/13

Great BBQ website. Devoted to all kinds of BBQ enthusiasts. Great recipes for sauces and rubs too. I watch the show they run on TV with Steve Raichlen. I find his style to be very peaceful and informative. He has some of his videos and cookbook on the website for sale.

michaelp69
1,418 helpful votes
September 27th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Barbecue University staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Barbecue University?

Have a question about Barbecue University?