BBQSpareParts.co.uk

BBQSpareParts.co.uk

BBQSpareParts.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.75 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BBQSpareParts.co.uk also ranks 7th among Grill sites.

How would you rate BBQSpareParts.co.uk?

“Pricey but great service”

Kevin M.
5/4/18

Ordered a vapour bar on a Tuesday arrived 2 days later. I would have given a 5* but it was a bit expensive. £27 including delivery. The bbq only cost me £69 new two years ago! Great service though and very helpful customer service too.

“Very Disappointed”

Austin B.
11/23/15

This company is not too bad as a they do provide a variety of parts for barbecues and all but I'm disappointed with the quality f their parts. It's very appalling!

benne190
May 24th, 2015
Placed order, received only receipt from paypal, no order confirmation from company. Order did not arrive, sent 3 emails without reply. Two phone numbers on website, one directs to call another phone number which no one ever answers, and the other number does not exist. Managed to speak to someone once after letting phone ring for 15 mins only to be told to ring back tomorrow as lady only works Friday, and there was no system in place to check whether order has been sent. Have now contacted paypal to get money back.
austinb31
November 23rd, 2015
davidk300
April 15th, 2017
Unlike other reviews here this worked for me: the online experience isn't slick, nor the goods super low cost, but I got the parts in a week and my bbq is back as new!
carll23
September 15th, 2015
BBQ Spare Parts did not respond to any emails or phone calls but to my surprise my order did eventually arrive some 3 weeks later. Thank goodness I paid through PayPal who got involved on my behalf otherwise I think I would still be waiting.
kevinm407
May 4th, 2018
johns504
May 13th, 2013
Like other reviews, they never EVER answer the phone, their answer machine message gives a web site address for the email address ( how pathetic in this day and age not knowing the difference) no reply after several emails, i have written to trading standards about them - honestly do not think the are a real company

DO NOT USE THEM!
bbqr
August 5th, 2014
This is not a real company - they charged me for goods and never delivered them. They promised to give me a refund but never did. They never respond to emails or answer the phone, the number on the website is fake, I am currently starting legal proceedings against them.
paulc66
January 15th, 2013
Nothing but lies you get from this company if you need spare parts i strongly advise you get them some where else. Paid for items wich i never recieved and then kept getting fobbed of with lies. They also never answer there telephones either. Stay well clear otherwise you will be robbed

Questions? Get answers from the BBQSpareParts.co.uk staff and other customers.

Whether you need a new burner or an additional hotplate we hope to have the solution. All items will be dispatched within 7 working days.

charmagneo1
Charmagne O.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BBQSpareParts.co.uk?

Have a question about BBQSpareParts.co.uk?