Review of Bbg-discount

Tel: +1.12345667
sales@bbg-discount.com

freyap5
9/20/17

Hi, I fell for this scam. Is there anything I can do to get my money back? How did the person who said they got theirs back do it?

Can't believe this.

joycet29
8/27/17

This page is a scam. Confirmed by the Real Kayla Itsines site. They send promotional emails and coupons codes to your email, looking exactly like the real website.

torig10
8/18/17

The BBG-discount site is a scam (confirmed by sweat and the real bikini body training company). I was emailed about the lifetime sweat membership and believed it to be real as I had also been subscribing to the real Kayla Itsines emails. Please do not give this website your credit card information. I was lucky and have been reimbursed the $70 from the site, and iTunes was amazing and reimbursed me the $19.99 I was charged. However, I have filed a complaint against this fraudulent website as websites like this should be shut down.

maiak2
8/16/17

This site is very sneaky, and is designed to look EXACTLY like the real Kayla Itsines page. Even though I'd never purchased from the discount site before, I got an email in late July promising that the "first 200 people" could get an unlimited sweat app membership for $64.99. I'd paid $54.99 for the 3 month membership in May, so it was due to expire in August and I figured it was a great deal. I immediately went to the site, where there was a countdown timer, and made my purchase. My card was charged immediately.

Some red flags I noticed soon after were that the timer seemed to always "start" at the same time (1 hour 23 minutes), even hours later, and the fonts/links were a little strange looking. Then, my "confirmation" email came, which was strange because it had a .txt file attachment and asked me to re-email some @gmail address with my payment ID (328877). Why would they need me to re-send them my payment number, if they already had it? They replied saying I was "one of the first 200" but "currently had a huge volume of subscriptions" and asked for 5-7 working days to "process my order". The email was in poor English. Also, how does 200 people equal a "huge volume"?

I emailed them after one week and asked how I can ensure that my unlimited account would be accessible, and at that time threatened to write a review here. They wrote back saying "we checked with the Sweat team and they confirmed they'd replied to your email" -- not helpful. One day later, another "activation confirmation" email arrived that explicitly stated that my pre-existing account would automatically be upgraded and I will "no longer be billed monthly". I replied to that email making sure that they had my appleID correct, and was again told in poor English "do not worry, you will not be charged $19.99 after the 7 days trial" - inapplicable to me, since I'm a 3-mo subscriber.

Then, the worst happened and I got a receipt from the Apple Store saying my 3-month auto renew had processed and I was charged $54.99. I replied to the kaylaitsinessales@gmail.com address, demanding an explanation/refund, and was told in an instant reply:

"Your account have actually been activated. However, Apple does not update real-time and takes 48-96 hours to sync data from our server (Something which we have no control over). Since your account just got activated, that was the reason Apple charged the monthly subscription. However, we've cancelled the payment and reverted the payment back to you. Please allow 7-10 working days for it reflect in your account (Depending on your bank's policy)."

This makes no sense, since by this point it had been over 2 weeks since I'd made the original purchase, plenty of time for the "servers to sync". Besides, apple store will send you a notification about a charge/refund instantly, regardless of your bank. I replied again demanding a receipt and indicating I'd write this review, and there has been radio silence. I told them if I get a refund from the Apple store and my app membership is retained I'll be happy and change this review.

So, don't fall for the impressive deal right away. If a site has to brandish "trustpilot" reviews all over their front page, be suspicious. If I could go back in time I would've thought twice before trusting them.

Tip for consumers: don't trust it. @gmail addresses are a red flag!

Questions? Get answers from the Bbg-discount staff and other customers.

Bbg-discount?