Review of BBC

Tel: +44 762 480 0100
20dataprotection@bbc.com

angc4
1/5/19

Maybe they should leave my children and I alone, as well as our information. My facebook as well as posts I have written have been found under their god forsaken pages and without my knowledge or consent!!!

benjaminn29
10/30/18

The BBC always follow the leftist path when it comes to reporting on poltical and major world events.

They may throw in a lot of meaningless junk as filler inbetween which would be considered unbiased and factual, while also useless.

Unfortunately the British people are still forced into paying for the garbage produced by the BBC, when it fails to represent the views of the majority of the public at large, Hense why they disable and block comments when it comes to their content.

Hopefully as their viewership continues to decline, they will realise the error of their ways and make a change for better, I won't hold my breath tho.

casperm37
4/23/18

I like the way they are broadcasting news. It is clear to me and that's important. Also, BBC is trustable company for me. wish you all the best luck, because you definitely deserve it.

cookiem2
2/27/18

Yes, BBC still produces actual news and content. This is rare in this day and age :) the website is also an excellent resource for news and education: do check out their English teaching content online: http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish/

lucem1
8/1/17

One of the best info agencies I have heard about! Relevant news, exceptional analitycs and, for me, it`s more than enough

julians54
5/24/17

I don't know what BBC.com have done recently but their download speeds are now appalling. All other news media are fine - CNN for example loads in a Jiffy but I now select other web sites while I wait for the BBC web site to load. Even selecting different articles is a chore!
Julian Sambrook.

davidn32
2/13/15

I used to be a big fan of BBC coverage but find over recent years it has deteriorated. It has very little analysis but rather concentrates on political tittle tattle without any significant insight into issues. I don't like reporters talking to each other without any real input from external experts.

Lightweight overall

mishele
8/10/14

At this site, we can watch, listen, and read live and recorded content from the BBC.But don't stop with the news! Be sure to browse the History, Science, Society, and other categories to find rich content of unusually high quality.

loup14
6/28/14

Great site which is professional and very independent. After living in the states for some years its very refreshing to have this.
Top marks to the designers and those who work on the BBC online

lanb8
3/10/14

No comment

lindam70
6/12/13

Great international news. It is the best place to find information about important events occurring in the rest of the world. The US news only cares about things that affect the US directly, and nothing else.

leog12
4/23/13

The BBC has long been the standard for international journalism. At this site, we can watch, listen, and read live and recorded content from the BBC. (Be sure to catch the hourly World News Update!) But don't stop with the news! Be sure to browse the History, Science, Society, and other categories to find rich content of unusually high quality. You could browse this site for many weeks without exhausting its abundant resources!

allanjsaa
9/14/11

I can't think of a more comprehensive, cosmopolitan news website than the British Broadcasting Corporation. Without this phenomenal website, it would be fervently impossible for me to keep abreast of international news on a daily basis.

kevinb7
12/14/10

Hi,

Welcome to my latest review i felt like talking about BBC, because it's well highly regarded isn't it. It really is the bench mark, I've never really paid much attention to them online but in saying that it's the one news channel that i will watch on tv i don't watch tv much but if i do I like a bit of BBC and the likes of Nat Geo, Green peace campaigns, I'm an avid fan and supporter, polluting the sea and over fishing gets on my nerves seriously, I eat a lot of fish and it's crucial that the quality of fish stays high which is not the case but anyway back to BBC why is it worth a bookmark? well i hate to swing one way on this one but it just has that quality about it they have a standard and like most things english they do it better than anyone else. Some 3 years ago they switched all their hardware and software over to apple now if thats not a statement i don't know what is, a progressive news channel that address's relevant issues, there organic in the way that they choose to evolve and it speaks to an evolving society, Now the site has all that you'd expect from a modern day news site thats not why i'm reviewing them a site design and UI these days is hardly a reason to rate something so high anymore as there everywhere a jacket so to speak. I know i sound bias but understand a news report and all news stations still need to be looked at with an open eye theres a certain sense of propaganda in all news formats syntax comes into play so be weary of the superficial. Thanks for reading.

Rains

kingsff
2/25/10

real deal news. no bs news stories about nonsensical violence like cnn, but relevant, world knowledge to get you up on the morning learning something new ather than the fools in our country killing!

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the BBC staff and other customers.

BBC?