BayParcPlazaApartments reviews

Miami,, FL 33132, US
Tel: 305-423-0093

seand58
5/16/17

Bay Parc Plaza is the worst company ever. When we were looking for apartments, we were surprised by their level of service and decided to may Bay Parc Plaza our home. After signing the contract, the building became our worst nightmare. The parking situation was not organized and i was given 4 different spots because the ones prior were already assigned to someone else or the parking space was being occupied. You have a maximum of 2 elevators working at a time. We have had packages missing and no one wanted to take responsibility even when showing them proof that the guard signed for it. Our apartment got flooded 3 times and had to deal with loud blowers in and out of the unit to dry it up. 15 months later, we were excited to leave this hell hole, or at least that what we thought. They made our moving out experience even worse. They will also nickel and dime you and disguise fees to have you pay more. We even sent a complaint letter to Aimco and we did not receive an apology either. If you want to live in a peaceful place, we do not recommend Bay Parc Plaza. The only good thing this building has is location, thats it.

tym118
10/27/15

Please do not move here! I did not trust the reviews and they are actually on point.

The staff is terrible. They do not return calls and do not even blink and eye about it when confronted.

There is heavey construction being performed in the building north of us, but they cannot help this. BUT what they can help is the IN-HOUSE MAINTENANCE being performed. The noise is so great that it causes great sleep deprivation. i simply asked the office and manager for times of the scheduled maintenance so that I may leave my residence and just get a hotel room to sleep. I was told that there would be one day the next few months. LIES LIES LIES. After speaking to the manager there has been at least 4 incidences. This is very bad customer service because i should be able to sleep comfortable in my own home anyway. The maintenence being performed sounds like a jack hammer and i can hear it two floors down/up.

Parking- 95 dollars a month. Since i have been here for 4 months someone has parked in my spot 4 times and one time, i parked somewhere else and they gave me a green ticket on my car. THE offing nerve of these people. In addition, the path to get up is very narrow and cars zoom around like there is space. Porsche straight up got stolen from the garage. There has been multiple break-ins. UNSAFE guys!

Elevators- breakdown nearly every other day. This is ok, for the first like 10 floors but if you are in the 30s its hard. There is almost always pee in the elevators. I think its great to be dog friendly but do extra work by cleaning up after them then.

The good- good view, right next to park (full of poop/smells when exercising do to increased amount of dogs and not a bigs enough park-city problems i guess), Maintenance is AMAZING (the only good to leaving).

We have a long lease and i dont know how i am going to make it through this. I think we are going to move out and just continue to pay....its shameful. This place could be great.

unhappyc40
10/13/15

Bay Parc Plaza is the epitome of a terrible apartment complex. Beware your monthly bill will be at least $150 more than the stated rent due to extraneous fees that are not fully disclosed when you sign up. Worse than this is the horrible staff who acts as thought they are entitled and asking them to do anything resembling resident relations is an extreme burden to them. I had a neighbor who would play extremely loud music non stop nearly every night from 2-4 AM. After over 12 different incidences requesting that the staff take some action to resolve the situation, I simply moved out of the apartment because it was simply unlivable.

To top it off after moving out I attempt to confirm what would be required to end my relationship with the property and pay out the remaining months of my lease. Given that I was out of state my only option was to call. For 3 weeks I called nearly every day leaving over 15 voicemails and 10 emails which were never returned. The only way I was able to get someone to contact me was to file a complaint with their corporate office in Colorado.

After sending a certified, letter which was signed for notifying of my intent to vacate along with a statement replying notifying that they were in receipt of my notice, having accepted and providing the final amount due I paid the remaining balance. However the ordeal was not over as 2 weeks after having officially moved out they are now attempting claim I owe them over $2,600 in additional fees due to a lack of a 60 day notice.

THIS IS FOLLOWING ME HAVING NOT ONLY PROOF OF AN ACCEPTED CERTIFIED LETTER HAVING BEEN SENT OVER 60 DAYS BEFORE THE MOVEOUT AND COMMUNICATION DIRECTLY WITH THE PROPERTY MANAGER ONLY 2 WEEKS BEFORE OFFICIALLY BEING MOVED OUT THAT I HAD PAID ALL FEES.

Bay Parc Plaza is simply a horrible place with horrible staff that will attempt to defraud you of your money in any way possible. There are many other complexes and condos in the area for a similar price that you can get without the horrible experience.

Questions? Get answers from the BayParcPlazaApartments staff and other customers.

BayParcPlazaApartments?