Battlefield-berlin.de

Battlefield-berlin.de has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Battlefield-berlin.de?

lucaa4
March 25th, 2018

I discovered this site through a friend of mine. Overall the service is quite good, even great, but there are some areas that could use some improvement.

The good:
Easy to navigate
Vast catalogue of products
Fastest delivery ever

The bad:
Items' pictures are way too small
The English translation of the site is incomplete or doesen't work properly
No free shipping outside Germany
No Paypal for my Country (Italy)
Shipping fares quite pricey

All in all I wasn't displeased with the service and if you have friends with whom to split the shipping fares, by all means give it a try.

Alas, those little pictures irks me a lot since most of the times you have to know already the products in order to understand what you are purchasing.

Also, in a world where almost everybody uses paypal, they are stil clinging to a bank transfer. Also also, a lot of sites offer shipping discounts for big orders.

Questions? Get answers from the Battlefield-berlin.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Battlefield-berlin.de?

Have a question about Battlefield-berlin.de?