Review of BatterySharks

order@batterysharks.com

brians775
Brian S.
5/18/19

Fast and easy online ordering process. Excellent communication from start to finish with email conformation. Door to door service is the way to go! Thank you!

brianb738
Brian B.
5/18/19

shopping quick easy. Price good. Hope product is at least as good as the lousy batteries I've had from Interstate and Everstart. nearly half price of Everstart so even if it's as short lived as Everstart its still a better deal. I only get about 2 years out of ATV batteries from Interstate or Neverstart (as I call them)

williamp796
William P.
5/18/19

PRO: Bought this product from you before and got excellent service from it. CON: You REQUIRED my mobile phone number for no apparent reason and I do not like giving it to you because I do not want an increase in spam calls. I also had a problem with Paypal and had to give them a different charge card, don't know why.

thes156
The S.
5/17/19

Terminal information was not easy to find
The company lists their batteries under name brands but they sell cheaper replacements

gordons101
Gordon S.
5/17/19

Shipping fast, a little slow on refund with returns. Nice enough send web site for correct replacement battery.

robertc1319
Robert C.
5/17/19

It took 3 to 4 attempts to place a VERY Simple Order I don't Know Why I Continued Myself...I Order Products a lot And This Has Been Just A Time Consuming Activity...Hope the Product IS BETTER than The CHAT OR ORDERING PROCESS!

dougg94
Doug G.
5/17/19

Up to general web mobile standards. Checkboxes are difficult to deselect, page cannot be zoomed in to make deselecting checkbox.

rebeccaf134
Rebecca F.
5/17/19

Check out is very messed up. Won’t even allow me to enter my billing address as it is on my card. Won’t allow a P.O. Box. But that is my billing address

carlc150
CARL C.
5/16/19

Never heard of batteryshark before, looked up batterys on the computer, as the local cost was more than I could afford, found Batteryshark so explored, and much to my suprise, found what I was looking for at one third the price and shipping paid, a great saveings for me.

anthonye53
Anthony E.
5/16/19

So often, things that are too good to be true arent. I'm so hoping that this experience is! So far, so good!

zenons1
Zenon S.
5/15/19

The order process was quick and easy - now to see about delivery time. So far, an excellent experience. Good work.

maryc438
Mary C.
5/15/19

My brother just bought the mobilty scooter used was excited to have one.but didnt know the batteries was no good

keithh252
Keith H.
5/15/19

Live on an island and dont have time to shop around. Great to find a battery for my water bike so easy.

billyz7
Billy Z.
5/15/19

Your product has worked for me so far, I'm buying a second battery for another generator, your price is roughly 1/4 of the price from competitors !! Well done!!

ja115
J A.
5/15/19

Cheaper PLUS better then an expensive drive to a big box store. Refurbish an expensive UPS. Like vehicles, batteries need replaced time to time.

donaldw219
Donald W.
5/15/19

I have purchased these batteries for our church emergency lights in the past at a reasonable price and this is simply a repeat order.
Thanks.

pamelaa122
Pamela A.
5/14/19

I ordered the wrong size battery and it was easy for return. They gave me information for the right one. Thank you battersharks.

edp115
Ed P.
5/13/19

The website did not appear to offer various shipping options such as next day or second day or UPS vs FedEX.
I would like a follow up indicating the shipping date and tracking info.

danielg425
Daniel G.
5/13/19

Easy to find the battery based on battery model # or by UPS model #. Batterysharks.com had the best price to replace the batteries for my APC Back-UPS NS 1250 LCD.

anonymousb480
anonymous B.
5/13/19

It's great that I can choose batteries by UPS model number so I know I'm getting the correct battery.

anonymousk458
anonymous K.
5/13/19

The coupon code does not say anything about previous orders. Should be the last time I use your site.

anonymousm464
anonymous M.
5/13/19

Pleasant, didnt like the page refresh always sending my mobile back to the top of the page is my only complaint.

deanng4
DeAnn G.
5/11/19

One battery is leaking a blue paste. It has eaten the positive terminal off the battery making it useless.

kylev26
Kyle V.
5/11/19

Hard time reaching someone to discuss an exchange or idea of how to make this battery work correctly.

deanv30
Dean V.
5/11/19

Exceptional prices. I have ordered previously and was very happy with the prices and rapid delivery.

Questions? Get answers from the BatterySharks staff and other customers.

BatterySharks?