Review of BatterySharks

BatterySharks reviews

jamesm516
James M.
2/13/19

Incredable effort by delivery man who slogged through 1' of snow 100 yards from the main road to our house!

alang165
Alan G.
2/13/19

great prices, easy sight layout, saved me the runaround. love Batterysharks! and once we received the new batterys and installed them, the chair returned to full functionality. a few other issues such as jerky movement and poor battery run time where all corrected after install. will recommend them to other local places that service power chairs. love it!!!

taylorl57
Taylor L.
2/13/19

It was good. I've bought several batteries from here and I love them good price and that last longer them your average local store battery

hermang29
Herman G.
2/12/19

The price is Satisfying I've looked for better for my Motorcycle,when i found a Battery on Battery Sharks i felt the price can't be beat.
Thanks,Herman G.

jamesr375
James R.
2/11/19

The battery was packaged marked this side up then was put sideways in another box with no directional arrows. Most assuredly not correct. Slight leak upon arrival doesn't bode well for a 'leak-proof battery.

tonyr203
Tony R.
2/10/19

Found exactly what we needed with excellent item pricing. Fantastic response and delivery time. Great service and we highly recommend the company for our future battery requirements.

robc115
Rob C.
2/10/19

Site was easy to navigate and great variety of products at great prices. Hopefully shipping is great as well.

haroldj35
Harold J.
2/10/19

Taking me from return to shopping to create an account was suprizing and then there was no obvious way to get back to shopping. Needs to be more obvious.

sarahs719
Sarah S.
2/9/19

Website is easy to maneuver through to find what I need quickly. Delivery time was very fast. will definitely shop here again.

carlm95
Carl M.
2/9/19

So far OK. Batteries arrived charged and were the correct fit for my device. Battery sharks had the best price.

scottw180
Scott W.
2/9/19

The site was good, except for two areas. [I know it's dangerous to give two comments because often the second is glossed over, but nevertheless, I will.]
1. When you want to continue shopping, the "continue shopping" tab should be in the same proximity where the total-to-date ordered amount is, not at the top of the screen, which often gets cut off when you are looking at your order.
2. I am sure you have a fair number of customers who only occasionally order and don't either want to register and have another login and password to remember. That includes me. I order maybe yearly. I entered our email address, and it said that that email address was already registered and wouldn't accept the order. [Evidently I must have an account, but I would be hard pressed to remember the login and/or p/w.] That was VERY annoying. The program should accept the email address given whether an account is set up or not. I had to enter an email address I haven't used in years (from my deceased parents), and I don't even know if it is still even active. PLEASE if nothing else, adjust your software to accept whether email address is entered. Thank you!

kristf
Krist F.
2/9/19

Battery part numbers are easy to find. Good and fair prices. Haven’t received batteries yet ( just ordered) but highly recommend this site!!!

edk74
Ed K.
2/8/19

Quick easy check out great product this is my 4th time ordering batteries from Battery Shark. Will defiantly be buying more in the future

davids1163
David S.
2/8/19

Very positive experience. My only comment is there seem to be some different names for the same batteries.

andyb195
Andy B.
2/7/19

QuThe battery arrived before I expected. Installed in my snowmobile and the sled started very quickly. A good price for a good product. Will do business in the future.

phillipz4
Phillip Z.
2/7/19

Entered my debit card 3 times and you would not except, so had to use a credit card. But that worked so obviously I know how to enter numbers. But now I have to pay interest on my order for no reason

anonymousb334
anonymous B.
2/6/19

Pricing is great. Helps me keep the cost of my power wheels low. Would recommend Battery Sharks to anyone in need of power wheels replacement batteries.

robertg212
Robert G.
2/6/19

So far so good just waiting to see how long it will take for shipping but a good place to purchase batteries and letting friends know where to go buy their next battery

howardd33
Howard D.
2/6/19

Fast and easy at a great price. Looking forward to being just as satisfied when I receive the new batteries.

barryo23
barry o.
2/5/19

fast response time and logistical support. I never had a question as to the status of my order from initial order through delivery on my dock

michaelh955
Michael H.
2/5/19

Very responsive to my request for advice. Batteries arrived on time in good condition. We will be installing later this week.

anonymousy294
anonymous Y.
2/5/19

Easy site to navigate, easy to find exactly what I need. I can't imagine there would be a battery I couldn't find here.

joet248
Joe T.
2/4/19

Great price, great service and excellent delivery time! I purchased a garage door backup battery, which was easy to find and got exactly what I needed. I'll definitely use Battery Shark for future needs!

anonymousq317
anonymous Q.
2/4/19

Can't believe i'm buying another Motorcycle battery from Battery Shark. the last one lasted 6-8 months. with my battery Tender JR. always plugged in when parked in my locked climate controlled garage. I'm a Fool. You have my personal information from last follow up battery purchase. Simple put, your batteries don't last very long.

evanw39
Evan W.
2/4/19

Easy and fast on line. Prices with shipping look great on 4 at a time.
previous order was 2012 and prices are the same or less....nice!

Questions? Get answers from the BatterySharks staff and other customers.

BatterySharks?