UK Battery Locator

UK Battery Locator has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about UK Battery Locator most frequently mention new stock problems. UK Battery Locator ranks 82nd among Batteries sites.

How would you rate UK Battery Locator?

“The order took 2.5 months to arrive and I had to pay...”

Joel R.
1/21/12

The order took 2.5 months to arrive and I had to pay customs fees of €25.50. The battery was held up in customs because it was sent from Singapore, not England where the company is theoretically located. It was also labeled as a "gift" which it obviously wasn't with a value of 22 Singapore dollars. It seems the company is trying to get around paying taxes and I had to pay the price.

joelr2
January 21st, 2012

tomr9
May 27th, 2011

STAY AWAY! This company claims to be registered in UK, but their London address is just a rented flat. This is a chinese company. I ordered a battery, got an email confirming payment but never received a shipping confimation. After contacting the company I received three emails: 2:21am-"The item you ordered was temporality out of stock and new stock will arrive in the next few days. So it was delayed shipped."; 04:19am same day-"The new stock has arrived and we can ship the item your order immediately.Do you want us send you?"; 05:11 same day-"Very sorry for my mistake e-mail sent on 3:19. The new stock will arrive after 7 days. Do you want us send after the new stock arrive?" I cancelled my order and waiting for refund through PayPal. Check http://www.avforums.com/forums/laptops-netbooks-tablets/1360295-uk-battery-locator-com.html for others bad experience.

Questions? Get answers from the UK Battery Locator staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UK Battery Locator?

Have a question about UK Battery Locator?