UK Battery Locator reviews

joelr2
1/21/12

The order took 2.5 months to arrive and I had to pay customs fees of 25.50. The battery was held up in customs because it was sent from Singapore, not England where the company is theoretically located. It was also labeled as a "gift" which it obviously wasn't with a value of 22 Singapore dollars. It seems the company is trying to get around paying taxes and I had to pay the price.

tomr9
5/27/11

STAY AWAY!!! This company claims to be registered in UK, but their London address is just a rented flat. This is a chinese company. I ordered a battery, got an email confirming payment but never received a shipping confimation. After contacting the company I received three emails: 2:21am-"The item you ordered was temporality out of stock and new stock will arrive in the next few days. So it was delayed shipped."; 04:19am same day-"The new stock has arrived and we can ship the item your order immediately.Do you want us send you?"; 05:11 same day-"Very sorry for my mistake e-mail sent on 3:19. The new stock will arrive after 7 days. Do you want us send after the new stock arrive?" I cancelled my order and waiting for refund through PayPal. Check http://www.avforums.com/forums/laptops-netbooks-tablets/1360295-uk-battery-locator-com.html for others bad experience.

Questions? Get answers from the UK Battery Locator staff and other customers.

UK Battery Locator?