Review of BatteriesPlus

Tel: 1-800-677-8278
franchising@batteriesplus.com

freddies36
6/3/19

I took my Galaxy S6 into the Cleveland, TN location for a battery replacement. The staff was nice and the store was what you would expect. The shop kept me posted on their progress which was mostly bad news. Not only did they not replace the battery they destroyed the phone. The good news was there was no charge. They offered to repair the damaged phone at their cost and I declined.

I will never visit this location or any other Batteries Plus. I strongly suggest that you check out the location you choose to insure that they can repair you phone and not destroy your phone.

jiml335
5/8/19

I bought a Duracell Ultra Platinum AGM BCI Group 24M Deep Cycle Marine
& RV Battery from the store in Columbia, Maryland in August 2018.
By May 2019 the battery will run the vent fan in my RV for not more than
20 minutes. It will not hold a charge.I thought, "No problem, there's a 30 month replacement warranty."The
Batteries Plus store in Columbia, Maryland charged it overnight and
'tested' it and claimed it is fine, there were no dead cells, and
claimed that it was now fully charged.It's not. It died again after running the fan for 20 minutes. It will not hold a charge. Batteries Plus will not exchange it.They do not honor their warranty, using their 'test' as an excuse.

donaldc186
7/13/18

One can locate any battery they sell for 50% less online
They do stock a wide assortment of batteries but not worth the drive when the premium is so high

edh131
7/4/18

Fantastic selection of quality home needs. Was very pleased with my selection. Ordered again today and will be back again and again

timr73
6/29/18
• Updated review

The new battery I bought died! Don't shop here at this place unless you want waste some money on some nasty people!

“The one at 9100 N Central Expy, Dallas, Tx is rude!”
6/22/18
• Previous review

They may know what they are doing but they are rude!
The white guy with the beard first didn't even make simple
eye contact with me then, when I didn't understand a question he was asking about the cell phone battery I was buying he got mad and then he asked the question again in an angry tone. When I told him that I am deaf in one ear and that I was sorry that I didn't hear him he didn't bother to apologize. Tech people may smart about technology but they have no people skills.

maryt239
2/17/18

RUN the other way.
On 2/12/18 I brought my 2 year old cell phone in for a new battery. Upon picking up the phone I noticed the battery was draining faster than my old battery. I deleted many apps, and as always before turning off my phone, I closed all running apps to conserve battery life. I charged phone around noon and by 9PM the battery was down to 53% (was not using phone in order to monitor battery life). Next morning it was down to 17%.

On 2/16/18, I returned to Barry Road store and explained my issue. The staff member (Maggie/Megan) connected phone and would only repeat "your battery is charging fine". When I explained the issue, she continued to repeat the same statement over, over, over and over. Although she identified herself as a tech, she could not give any other comment. When I called back for the district managers number, I was initially told she can't give the phone number, but would give me the managers email or take my phone number. Then she took an attitude and decided she would not give me his email and would only give him a message to call me. Like that was really going to happen.

Keep you money and sanity and go somewhere else. It is not worth having an incompetent staff unable to communicate.

***UPDATE
If staff are unwilling or unable to hear complaints, contact 800-677-8287 and speak with corporate customer service. Do not go back to local store.

Completed phone charging again to 100% at 11:23 AM today. It is now 12:35 PM, (1 hour and 2 minutes) and not using my phone the battery is down to 91%. Incompetency is a sad and pathetic action by this establishment. I have since ordered a new battery through a reputable company just down the road from Batteries Plus.

tiffanyg46
7/23/17

I am completely disgusted with my experience at this store. I ordered a new screen for my Galaxy S7 edge phone and was told it would be in within 5 days. A week goes by and I decide to call, the employee says he will check and call me right back, which is fine only they never called me back. So I call again and I am told that my part was somehow put on back order and wouldn't be in til the following week. Again, I go a week without a call so I call again and they tell me my part was once again put on back order. About 3 weeks later the part finally comes in and they do the screen repair and give me me phone back with a broken speaker. They refuse to fix it saying they did not break it and there is nothing they can do about it. Would not recommend to anyone!

maryh62
4/15/17

When my cell phone died I took it in to the store belonging to my carrier. They said I needed a new battery and sent me right next door to this store, which I had never heard of before. They opened it, matched the battery, and plugged it in and gave me a quick charge before I left the store. They also gave me paperwork for a Lifetime Guarantee on the new battery I purchased from them. Couldn't be better.

arons17
2/18/17

I had one order from here. The batteries came as ordered BUT this was a situation for me when I needed a purchase from an online store. My personal advice for anyone - if you need batteries - get those in your local store. May be more expensive, but atleast you see what you`re buying.

alexl93
4/18/16

I was so scared to fix my phone because my iPhone was so expensive!!! And then I was like How much is this gonna cost? I got the estimate and my sis encouraged me to make the move. I did and here I am my phone looks like new. The cashier was very easy to talk to and the service was more than I expected. I'm really happy and even though I hope I never drop my phone again I know where I can go to fix it. :)) thank you so much!!!
PS : The screen from the hcqs is perfect.

sondraj3
3/5/16

These folks sold me batteries (replacement ones) supposedly compatible to the ones I requested for my vintage Bulova watch. If these guys are the experts in batteries (I assume this because it's in the name of their company) then they should know that alkaline batteries are unreliable for this type of watch and should have given me silver oxide. But no they wait until I open the package and then tell me - no matter what - I can not return the batteries. "It's probably a defective watch," says the salesman. "Unlikely, I said, "it was working before," No response.

I take it to another store - a big store whose name begins with W and ends with T and ...guess what? I got the right batteries from a store that does not specialize in batteries.
Hhhhmmm. Might be a good idea for these folks should rethink their name...you think?

Questions? Get answers from the BatteriesPlus staff and other customers.

BatteriesPlus?