Batteri-butiks.se

Batteri-butiks.se has a consumer rating of 2.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Batteri-butiks.se ranks 25th among Laptop Batteries sites.

How would you rate Batteri-butiks.se?

“Satisfied”

Rille H.
11/18/14

Satisfied. It arrived a bit later then i expected, but that's couse i didn't realise that it was delivered directly from "china". That's something that should be mentioned quite "loudly" on the site. (in my opinion). Otherwise ok.

“Hi all!”

Niklas M.
4/26/13

Hi all! I have just purchased a laptop battery on www.batteri-butiks.se. Payment was executed via Paypal. My receipt says the the payment has gone to a Mr Jiangfeng Yu, *******@buenabateria.es Nothing on the Swedish website states it´s not within Swedish border. Everything looks professional and the Swedish post office logo is exposed. Reading closer on their delivery terms it sais the merchandize will be posted the same day as the order is done. Now, reading other people´s experiences both in terms of quality and delivery times etc I feel very uncomfortable. I have sent an email in which I am asking for a tracing no. In Sweden, fast delivery means that you receive the package following day. Some people have apparently waited for more than a month to receive their battery... I would be fine with if they were transparent and wrote that they are delivering from factory in China. No problem at all, I would place my order. But know it just feels awkward and very unprofessional. I have been in contact with Paypal and I will call them again and ask them for a refund. This is a fraud site. Be careful.

rilleh
November 18th, 2014

Satisfied.
Otherwise ok.

janb1
1,228 helpful votes
June 22nd, 2014

Another scam site from the Chinese battery scam gang. Nothing Swedish here.

niklasm
April 26th, 2013

Hi all!

jeppef
November 15th, 2013

I ordered a batteri for a samsung. And it came to the post office in my town in 1,5 weeks after i ordered it. I did not pay anything extra in fees. I checked the site on sitejabber and became worried about if it would ever arrive but it did. Also the right product. BTW I live en Denmark if it makes any difference.

mikaell2
April 17th, 2014

Jag beställde ett batteri till min MacBook innan jag sett dessa varningar och blev orolig. Dock fick jag efter 10 dagar mitt billiga batteri som rek på posten. Mycket bra! Kanske har de bättrat sig?

I ordered a battery for my MacBook before I seen these warnings and became worried. However, I got it after 10 days and it was fine. Very good! Perhaps they have changed their bad routines?

Questions? Get answers from the Batteri-butiks.se staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Batteri-butiks.se?

Have a question about Batteri-butiks.se?