Batteri-butik.se reviews

SITE CLOSED

adamk61
7/15/15

It's a scam, luckily I was able to cancel my paypal payment before it went through.

finnm8
9/1/14

I have ordered battery for my laptop from this site. The money was quickly drawn from my account, but I never received my battery, nor did I get any hint that it was sent. So I tried to order a new battery, but, by mistake, I came to the same seller, and the money was drawn from my accont once more.
I brought the first case in as a complaint in to PayPal, the "investigated" the case and say that the seller has proved that the battery was sent. I have not got any proof, neither any battery.

Tip for consumers: Keep away from this store !

paulr87
6/30/14

Beställde ett laptopbatteri till en samsung Nc10 från batteri-butik.se efter 2v fick jag ett batteri som är helt fel..vad kan jag göra?

bjorng
7/9/13

I ordered from this site before i found this. My order never came and the money is gone.
i think that Jiangfeng Nudel$#*! makes much money on this fake site. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mickef
7/2/13

Beställde batteri och fick det men fick betala tull och moms och ny frakt från arlanda postterminalen detta kallar jag bedrägeri att inte informera aldrig mer batteri-butiken

thorb
6/13/11

Batteri-butik.se is a scam site. I received a battery that just simply didn't work and the site owner / manager, Jiangfeng Yu, replies quickly until I asked for my money back - all went quiet for over a week then.

Luckily I paid via PayPal and so was able to claim a refund via them, however, I do not recommend anyone use batteri-butik.se, or any of its affiliates.

ss20
6/8/11

Nowhere does it state that the products are delivered from outside of Sweden and therefore are subject to customs and tax charges of 30 - 50% on top of the paid ammount.
My battery landed in customs and I could not return it for my refund without paying the extra to get it out first.
Misleading website. Bad business.

paulj6
12/26/10

This is a fake webside Now in Norway
yjf [order@batteri-butikks.no] and answerres came in chinese ! but I learned
that one can not be carefull enough. So I too stepped into it. 100 $ lost
So be carefull do not use this site.

jime1
10/18/10

The website is a fraud, never ever use it. The payment goes to Jiangfeng Yu when payed by Paypal. The mail-account for service only answers that the order will come in 5-30 days. Money lost even if the website seems ok. DO NOT USE or send any money.

christianh2
9/16/10

The website looks very professional laid out but the products do not come from this company at all. When one pays the payment goes to a person called Jiangfeng Yu in Hong Kong, and therefore one does not sends the money to a compnay name at all. The product in my case never arrived, and there is no phone number and e-mails are ignored so money wasted. A fraudulent website which seems to be linked to hotbattery.co.uk since the payment is done by Paypal which indicates that the e-mail to communicate with the seller is order@hotbattery.co.uk rather than order@batteri-butik.se.
Hotbattery.co.uk seems also a fradulent website by what I see here in SiteJABBER.. This Jiangfeng Yu may be have several fradulent website in different country domains!

Questions? Get answers from the Batteri-butik.se staff and other customers.

Batteri-butik.se?