Batteri-butik.se

Batteri-butik.se

Batteri-butik.se has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Batteri-butik.se also ranks 82nd among Batteries sites.

No positive highlights yet

• The payment goes to Jiangfeng Yu when payed by Paypal.
How would you rate Batteri-butik.se?

“I have ordered battery for my laptop from this...”

Finn M.
9/1/14

I have ordered battery for my laptop from this site. The money was quickly drawn from my account, but I never received my battery, nor did I get any hint that it was sent. So I tried to order a new battery, but, by mistake, I came to the same seller, and the money was drawn from my accont once more. I brought the first case in as a complaint in to PayPal, the "investigated" the case and say that the seller has proved that the battery was sent. I have not got any proof, neither any battery.

jiangfeng yu (3)
adamk61
July 15th, 2015
It's a scam, luckily I was able to cancel my paypal payment before it went through.
finnm8
September 1st, 2014

Tip for consumers: Keep away from this store !

bjorng
July 9th, 2013
I ordered from this site before i found this. My order never came and the money is gone.
i think that Jiangfeng Nudel$#*! makes much money on this fake site. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thorb
June 13th, 2011
Batteri-butik.se is a scam site. I received a battery that just simply didn't work and the site owner / manager, Jiangfeng Yu, replies quickly until I asked for my money back - all went quiet for over a week then.

Luckily I paid via PayPal and so was able to claim a refund via them, however, I do not recommend anyone use batteri-butik.se, or any of its affiliates.
ss20
June 8th, 2011
Nowhere does it state that the products are delivered from outside of Sweden and therefore are subject to customs and tax charges of 30 - 50% on top of the paid ammount.
My battery landed in customs and I could not return it for my refund without paying the extra to get it out first.
Misleading website. Bad business.
paulj6
December 26th, 2010
This is a fake webside Now in Norway
yjf [*******@batteri-butikks.no] and answerres came in chinese ! but I learned
that one can not be carefull enough. So I too stepped into it. 100 $ lost
So be carefull do not use this site.
jime1
October 18th, 2010
The website is a fraud, never ever use it. The payment goes to Jiangfeng Yu when payed by Paypal. The mail-account for service only answers that the order will come in 5-30 days. Money lost even if the website seems ok. DO NOT USE or send any money.
christianh2
September 16th, 2010
The website looks very professional laid out but the products do not come from this company at all. When one pays the payment goes to a person called Jiangfeng Yu in Hong Kong, and therefore one does not sends the money to a compnay name at all. The product in my case never arrived, and there is no phone number and e-mails are ignored so money wasted. A fraudulent website which seems to be linked to hotbattery.co.uk since the payment is done by Paypal which indicates that the e-mail to communicate with the seller is *******@hotbattery.co.uk rather than *******@batteri-butik.se.
Hotbattery.co.uk seems also a fradulent website by what I see here in SiteJABBER.. This Jiangfeng Yu may be have several fradulent website in different country domains!

Questions? Get answers from the Batteri-butik.se staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Batteri-butik.se?

Have a question about Batteri-butik.se?