Bathzones.co.uk

Bathzones.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bathzones.co.uk also ranks 73rd among Plumbing sites. The most common issues with Bathzones.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Bathzones.co.uk?

“Easy to use, friendly service”

David F.
9/12/12

Easy to use, friendly service. Recommended

“Please Please any one looking at with website...”

J S.
10/4/10

Please Please any one looking at with website beware!!!! i bought a product from this company over the telephone and was mis sold the item, i was told when i ordered it if it did not fit i would be able to claim a full refund. When my shower head arrived it was too big and would not fit on my arm so i contacted the company to return i was told to send it back for a refund. I received a call from one of the sales people saying that i would have a pay a 25% handling fee which i was not made aware of and there is no mention of it on the website, they told me its in the terms and conditions but the salesperson said he does not know where and i have to take his word for it so take the refund or leave it. GREAT SERVICE!!!!! They basically called me a liar as the saleperson does not recall me ordering the product from him even though it was less than a week ago and under the distance selling regulation still would not give me a refund. If you want to be ripped off and run the posibility of loosing money please order from them but don't expect them to help you out at all. SERVICE IS DREADFULL

jacka13
Great Shower Bath (better than expected) Fast Delivery, V.Happy
amandat7
September 12th, 2012
Ordered my shower door on Wednesday ,arrived Friday and was 10% cheaper than I could find elsewhere .Great job all round.
davidf38
Easy to use, friendly service. Recommended
christopherl12
September 14th, 2012
Everything I ordered was a great price and was delivered when they said it would be, I even contacted them for some advice and found them very knowledgeable and helpful, I have already recommended them to some friends who are having their bathrooms done.
davidd43
September 12th, 2012
i was surprised at the high level of service with a low price ! it does not happen very often
susans41
September 12th, 2012
ordered an electric shower arrived next day. Cheap and quick, what more could you want?
robs20
September 13th, 2012
Really helpful staff. Cheaper prices than competitors.
naomic
normaj
October 9th, 2009
Found everything I needed to redo both my bathrooms. Found the staff very helpful and everything was delivered to me (in North Wales) much quicker than expected. Highly recommended!
stuartr
August 24th, 2009
DO NOT USE THEM!!! We are still waiting for £464 pounds, for a returned shower.
anneh2
May 19th, 2010
Please be aware that Bathzones attempt to charge excessive handling fees on returned items (£90 on £215 of the order). This is in addition to postage costs for returning the item. No mention is made of any handling charges on their website nor when phoning to arrange the return nor when emailing to confirm return. The reason for the return was due to the extremely poor quality of the items (which was acknowledged by two members of their own staff). Customer service up until needing to make a return was excellent. What a shame they should let themselves down like this. Their attitude when dealing with complaints is most unprofessional; I do not feel it is appropriate to blame a member of their own staff and tell the customer this person is going to be disciplined. Particularly when this member of staff's helpful attitude was the main reason I chose to spend £900 with the company in the first place. The refund was eventually given.
js14
October 4th, 2010
Please Please any one looking at with website beware!!!!

SERVICE IS DREADFULL

Questions? Get answers from the Bathzones.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bathzones.co.uk?

Have a question about Bathzones.co.uk?