BART

BART has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate BART?

“Etiquette while walking with your luggage ON BART!”

LISA R.
2/16/17

This was my 1st time using BART and taking it to the Oakland airport. On my way home, I got off at the Pleasant Hill BART Station between 3:30 p. M and 4:00. I guess there is Etiquette when exiting with your luggage. I went down the escalator and tried moving over for this guy who apparently looked like his just got off work. I had a huge suit case with 2 coats and my purse. I tried to move as fast as I could. He basically pushed me to one side and angrily said a few choice words. I said to him "excuse me." He vulgarly used the F#@@@@ word so I used it back surprised to him. He started to come back at me but decided not too. Apparently, I was suppose to use the elevator if you have luggage. There could have been a better way of handling this as he could have been nicer. Another guy also yelled at me to use the elevator. I felt like I was going to be stoned by the whole flash mob that just got off work. There are so many angry people out there that are rude. I wish I took a picture of this guy because he was very abusive to me. I never want to take BART to the airport again. Are there signs that say use the elevator with luggage? I wanted to call the police because this could of gotten really bad.

lisar135
February 16th, 2017

Tip for consumers:
USE ELEVATOR FOR ANGRY RIDERS. PEOPLE ARE SO INPATIENT THEY WILL ATTACK, I'M NOT KIDDING!!!

Questions? Get answers from the BART staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BART?

Have a question about BART?