This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Barrie Flowers

Barrie Flowers has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Barrie Flowers ranks 203rd among Flower Delivery sites.

How would you rate Barrie Flowers?

“Barrie Flower shop has kept up with the trend of sending...”

Taylor M.
8/31/14

Barrie Flower shop has kept up with the trend of sending flowers online. We acknowledge the need for easy ordering, quick processing and fast delivery. But, we also know that most online flower shops have significantly increased prices. Unlike them, we at Best Flowers maintain our low prices even for customers in the web. This becomes an added service to our loyal customers who are in need of a store to help them get their love and messages of romance, friendship and well-wishes to the special people in their hearts no matter where they are in the globe. Call us today and your flowers are considered sent!

“Horrible Customer Service & Failed Promised Delivery.”

larry h.
2/15/17

I ordered flowers for valentines day, and it was promised that the delivery would be on said date. I tried calling them through out the day and not one time did anyone answer their phone. Now i have been over charged for flowers and i have nothing to show for it. Can't wait to get my money back! Definitely wont be a returning customer. BUYER BEWARE!

taylorm50
August 31st, 2014

larryh106
February 15th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Barrie Flowers staff and other customers.

Order Barrie flower delivery from www.barrieflowers.net - Best Online Florist Barrie. We have the largets rage of flowers Barrie for all occasions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Barrie Flowers?

Have a question about Barrie Flowers?